State Farm plans to end property insurance in Florida

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 27, 2009, 07:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

gery350

man thats gonna hurt ALOT of shops.
better start diversifying.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

FIVE-O

I just got my homeowners renewal policy in the mail Saturday from SF. It went up about $60, I guess I have one more year.   ::)
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

Mudneck

I was told mine is staying in efect 1 more also. But after that Fthem Im pulling all the vehi8cles,camper & boat just because.. >:(
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

gery350

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on February 16, 2009, 06:31:52 PM
Rest assure State Farm is pulling EVERYTHING!!!

http://www.floir.com/SFChronology.aspx


i dont read it that way.

theres a difference between "state farm" and "state farm floridA" as described in paragraph1.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]