Anywhere good to ride near Cocoa area??

Started by RaptorCwgrl, May 03, 2005, 09:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorCwgrl

I am a new rider and I have been out to Jail Trail and Tico Airport is there any where really good to ride a Raptor 660? I am sick of going to the same places. Please help me out.

Njoutlaw88


Ida_Mann

what are those places,,,,,what kind of riding?

I'm always looking for something near the beach to ride.

hmmmmm, ride for a couple hours then head to the beach for the rest of the day,,,,sounds like a day for me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Truegrit

Most of jail trail and Grissom is "Closed to Motorized Vehicles." Have you been to the Black hole off Pine, behind Fay Lake? There is room to ride sport bikes out there. There are quite a few trails that stay dry most of the year.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com