1/31/09 Thunderbowl Speedway TT & Flat Track Series, Round 1

Started by fastrnrik, January 26, 2009, 09:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Round 1 of the Thunderbowl Speedway "King of The Dirt Track" TT & Flat Track points series is this Saturday, 1/31/09

Gates Open @ 9am
TT Racing @ Noon

Flat Track Practice & Racing to follow TT Racing, Approx. 5pm



WJDTRI

Might as well go ahead and size the crown for "Vintage King of the Dirt" for me now   :Fp

8)

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

There he goes having delusions of grandeur! If I can help you'll have to buy that crown!  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik


stgsali

Well, I thought you had to purchase a Whopper Junior to get those!
Maybe we can get him one for no turn three weed cutting! rolback1
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

so sad....two out of work comedians.......coming out of the dark closet in turn 3 & 4. now, if Brady has been drinking like he was a week or two ago......when he was a posting crackhead....then I surrender again.......my wife almost hurt herself that night laughing at Bradys stupid a$$.

Now to steal a quote from you Brady in regards to the bootleg crown you posted......."I would totally wear that"

now.......if you dont water the track at intermission and have Vintage run first........ and I don t lay it down in turn 3........I don t have parts falling off........Asycue signs up for seniors...(which is where he belongs)........Bigalow is still a no show.......Collins runs AHRMA..........Donnie is....hell......I never know about Donnie ..........I stand a good chance of taking away the free crown  :king.gif

who I am really worried about is squeezer.......when he heals and makes it back.......which I truly hope is soon.....I think he will be a problem during the season. Might have to slip some fuel additive in his gas to slow him down


Ward Jones
2008
Vintage Class

VINTAGE RULES!!!!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Brady or R.D., What does the track look like? Is it drying out?
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Huffman Racing



now.......if you dont water the track at intermission and have Vintage run first........ and I don t lay it down in turn 3........I don t have parts falling off........Asycue signs up for seniors...(which is where he belongs)........Bigalow is still a no show.......Collins runs AHRMA..........Donnie is....hell......I never know about Donnie ..........I stand a good chance of taking away the free crown  :king.gif



Thats to funny  I see every one there <bump>
Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

WJDTRI

ok Donnie........bump bump my a$$.........I am having forensic tests done on the tire marks on my rear fender from last race........if I find out they came from your bike.....  grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!   >:(

:)
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Are we going to have a SUPER BOWL EVE PARTAY!!!!!

maybe wear a Pittsburgh Helmet and Jersey while racing.........since their colors match my bike

have a cigar and sneak a beer after the race

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

Here is an update.

Dugan & I have been there all day drying out Thursdays rain. We will continue first thing in the morning.

You can sleep in a little because TT racing has been pushed back and will start at 2pm instead of noon, with Flat Track racing to follow.

Both tracks are wet but are drying out and should come in ok.

For track info:
Brady Windsor- 352-266-3466
Rick Dugan- 352-266-1961

I will not be online any more tonight  or tomorrow so please call if you have any questions

Thanks
Brady

jayman

Because of the track's condition will you be allowing the utvs to race today?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Jayman, you better call Brady or Dugan. They're supposed to be out on the track working it.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

I have left messages with both.... I have to get around and leave but do not know 100% that we are even racing TT today
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

Good day/night of racing....track came in good.  Those track guys (  ;) ) must know what they are doing!

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

WJDTRI

Good Morning Weary People
     Coffee is on.......have a few pics of the TT action yesterday. Will try and learn how to stream together pics.


Brady stacking the line up in his favor.......notice his pole position........wonder if I can determine the line up when I race....ok....Huffman, Collins, Chuck, Nate, all the rest to the back row......I will start on front!!!!

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Pics from TT
Hope this stream works
Apologize for the pics being a little far back. Might have to have Richard tutor a little

I love the one of Merrit...."staring down the competition"






































SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

ok....I had mixed feelings about posting this last pic. Brady high siding in turn 4. I talked to him later and he said he was fine......was glad he didn t get hurt.....hope that is still the case this morning..........but then I started thinking.......HEY, ITS BRADY

so he gets a 8 for artistic form.....a 6 for execution.......



SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

Quote from: WJDTRI on February 01, 2009, 11:30:51 AM
ok....I had mixed feelings about posting this last pic. Brady high siding in turn 4. I talked to him later and he said he was fine......was glad he didn t get hurt.....hope that is still the case this morning..........but then I started thinking.......HEY, ITS BRADY

so he gets a 8 for artistic form.....a 6 for execution.......






Such a superstar showoff    8)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

WJDTRI

does kinda look like he is looking and waving at his adoring fans!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com