Who wants an official ATVFlorida.com Shirt?

Started by mrbones, May 03, 2005, 02:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I got a few of these to see if there is any demand for them. I've got 3 embroidered polo shirts for sale. They are 60% cotton / 40% polyester. They are $20 each, plus $4 shipping.

1 - Grey Medium
1 - White Medium
1 - White Large

They are new Puritan brand. I got these shirts at a discount so the tags have been cut, but they are brand spakin' new. See pics below. First come, first serve if anybody wants them. I take paypal.


Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mrs.Nightbreed

1 white large


Paypal comin your way right now

mrbones

I'm dropping it off today and it will go out tommorrow. Thanks.

Got these left:

1 - Grey Medium
1 - White Medium
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TurboBanshee_kid

when are you going to make just T -SHIRT'S WHEN YOU DO I AM GOING TO BUY 3 OF THEM
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

warrior123

yeah man when you get some t-shirts theyll prob sell like hotcakes

dreth

i like the design but can i get the shirt in a blue or red? if so ill take 1 large and 1 small

susieblazer


        Yes same here shirts in red, blue and black...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

yfz450rider

get some white tees, and put atv florida in graffiti and you'll get money ;)

Ida_Mann

since we seem to be broaching this subject again,,,,,what about a logo like the one on the front of the Rodman shirts,,,,,then ATVFlorida.com underneath it?

I'd love to wear a polo shirt like that to work.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bbf


customrubicon

I would buy four tee shirts. You should get some tees made.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Thrasher

#11
get more,

i'll take one extra large, can ya get black shirts ?

i need more to wear for work ;)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Reefer650

When you get some red and black tee's Ill be in line
9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast

jjamesbar

if you get things rolling i'll take a 2X here. i agree with idaman on the rodman logo. i think it was great.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bigscrub79

I would a t-shirt also but need a XXXL and a pocket on it would be nice.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Nightbreed

I got my shirt in. IT LOOKS GREAT !!!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

raptor426

The shirts need a little more.  They look too plain.  Maybe if they added a picture of an ATV or something, it would look a little better.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

wheelie_boy

#18
  yea add some atvs and make it a t-shirt and it'll be pretty cool
05 kx 250f

devildog55

yeah yeah yeah you need more graphics on it. its a little plain. and yeah tees is what you need
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

PureLogic

I would like one Long sleeve cotton  tee shirt so I can go ridin in em.  XXL and  XXXL Please!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

spacerider

make some t-shirts with a cool quad pics on it and i know it will sell cause i will take 2
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com