The nastiest thing I've ever seen on the trail.

Started by mrbones, January 27, 2009, 11:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I posted this on bikerflorida.com because it's pretty nasty. But I got to share this with someone.

Kids, dog lovers and people who don't like gruesome pictures, don't click on the below link.

http://bikerflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,214.0.html
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

AintSkeered

And, how 'bout them hog carcasses which folks discard right in the River Ranch camping area(instead of hunting area) and the ones which get mounted on the fence posts separating the hunting land from the camps, each season? Those are good fun for the young kids!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Hondabeefast

Wow....That is pretty disgusting and i can image that smelled great ;D
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Kelli415

Hahaa.
Im in school & all the girls are like ew and all the guys were like OMG
and im just like.. yum (:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Busta Nutt

on 2 different occasions I have seen where humans have pooped in the middle of the trail in ocala. next time i will get picture

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

AintSkeered

How'd you tell it was human? Did it smell like it? Did it feel like it? Did it taste like it? Good thing you didn't step in it!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mrbones

Maybe it was really big? Could be from a Sasquatch.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.

Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.

Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on January 27, 2009, 08:08:51 PM
How'd you tell it was human? Did it smell like it? Did it feel like it? Did it taste like it? Good thing you didn't step in it!

How?? the toilet paper next to it . and tampon.  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.

Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.

Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.

Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.

Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif

Yeah.... and this time don't you try to get in there with me you pervert.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on January 28, 2009, 08:56:48 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.

Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.

Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif

Yeah.... and this time don't you try to get in there with me you pervert.
Then quit trying to lurer me in there with beer and taco's.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on January 28, 2009, 11:46:02 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 28, 2009, 08:56:48 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on January 27, 2009, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 27, 2009, 08:35:01 PM
Looks like the dog was killed by a panther.

Or an axe wielding midget with dandruff.

Why do I suddenly hunger for jerky?
I guess you'll be in the shower then. :tsktsk.gif

Yeah.... and this time don't you try to get in there with me you pervert.
Then quit trying to lurer me in there with beer and taco's.
What can I say? You're a cheap date.   :-*
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com