Race Fuel is In

Started by HillKiller, January 23, 2009, 04:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

 I will deliver Race Fuel to any of you in need of  Sunoco 110 or 112 octane at the first points race January 31.
I have received 15  5 gallon pails of 110 and 10 5 gallon pails of 112. I will bring what I can haul to Thunderbowl and I usually get to the track at about 3pm.
The cost including the pollution gas and environmental fees for the 110 is $45 and the 112 is $48. If anyone wants me to bring them a specific number of pails please PM me and I will be sure to bring what you ask for.
      Thanks,
                 Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   I forgot to mention that is anyone needs fuel earlier than Saturday if can be picked up here at the store. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here