2009 Dodge Challenger or 2010 Camaro

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 16, 2009, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you guys like?

Challenger
Camaro

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mrbones

The one on top looks more retro so I like it more. Just like the new Mustang has a retro look.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

I should have added the mustang... hmmm
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

wheelie_boy

Its all about the Camaro!! I can't wait till they are on the road!
05 kx 250f

GENERAL-Z

the camaro  all the way camaro is faster i think im not sure thou
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

4fittyr

i seen the challenger in person  nice but i'm a bow tie man so i voted camaro  older mopars were better
if u can't be good be good at it

gtnwood

Yep, seen the charger in person and not impressed
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

IXIswamperIXI

I really like the center console in the camaro
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

foreman1

If GM drops in a FI 502 , I'll vote for it instead of the better looking Mopar.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

GENERAL-Z

not to long ago i when to a racing trade show in Orlando and sat in both of them the camaro  was more comfortable and seemed to be more solid interior wise.the challenger had more room in the back seat but neither are really meant to be used.
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: foreman1 on January 18, 2009, 06:38:01 PM
If GM drops in a FI 502 , I'll vote for it instead of the better looking Mopar.

MAN I would love that, sounding something like this  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoCT6YvNnE&feature=related
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

m0n0x1d3

I own a 09 srt8 wich is a 6.1 hemi and i dont think the 09 camaro will keep up with it.I
could be wrong tho and ill let ya know whenever i see one on the street.The  top pic is of the rt wich is a 5.1 hemi and manual tranny.It  made it to number 2 in car and drivers top 20 of 09.There is a good shootout of the srt8 and the mustang bullit on youtube inwich mopar shows  that they aint messing around.On a sisde note i hear the barracuda will be out in 2010-11 and will be a 7.1 hemi and 525 hp stock.

MedicMudder

Challenger all the way (but the chevy is SWEET also)
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

PLEDGER#76

I had a 1970 challenger so I am a little biased.
CHALLENGER all the way!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Turboderf


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 18, 2009, 07:06:47 PM
Quote from: foreman1 on January 18, 2009, 06:38:01 PM
If GM drops in a FI 502 , I'll vote for it instead of the better looking Mopar.

MAN I would love that, sounding something like this  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoCT6YvNnE&feature=related

Dude, That car is just plain nasty sick.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Slick89

well im all for the new camaro!! it just looks badass. but i get the camaro insider through my email that i would like to share with everyone. gives you and idea of what to expect and the options it will come with... here check it out for yourself

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/?evar1=camaro_sept
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 19, 2009, 03:31:37 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 18, 2009, 07:06:47 PM
Quote from: foreman1 on January 18, 2009, 06:38:01 PM
If GM drops in a FI 502 , I'll vote for it instead of the better looking Mopar.

MAN I would love that, sounding something like this  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoCT6YvNnE&feature=related

Dude, That car is just plain nasty sick.

I love the way it sounds!!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mrbones

Why does the Challenger look more like a Camaro? What am I missing here?

Here's a pic of a '68 Camaro.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com