Apparel

Started by mojofl, January 08, 2009, 11:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojofl

Anyone have any good reviews on womens goggles? I've been riding with glasses and they were fine until I started riding at RR, that sand is a killer! So many choices

girlquadracer04

I would say oakleys.  They fit very well on your face to keep the dirt and sand from getting in.  I have tried all the others and they all seem to let dirt in when your racing it sucks. 

hope it helped

msvicki
"812" ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: girlquadracer04 on January 14, 2009, 07:18:47 PM
I would say oakleys.  They fit very well on your face to keep the dirt and sand from getting in.  I have tried all the others and they all seem to let dirt in when your racing it sucks. 

hope it helped

msvicki
"812" ;D

I agree! Oakley worked the best for me too  8)

Kelli415

I race Cross Country;
And I wear Pink "Dragons"
They last the longest..
Ive worn Oakley and Scott as well but theyre quality isnt as good as
Dragons' and theyre cheap!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: mojofl on January 08, 2009, 11:14:10 AM
Anyone have any good reviews on womens goggles? I've been riding with glasses and they were fine until I started riding at RR, that sand is a killer! So many choices

I ride RR alot and I found that the Spy Optic Goggles are the best for me ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

mojofl

Thanks girls! I went with the Oakleys and am testing them out this weekend. It was a tough choice after seeing the Spy Optic goggles.

D33411

Should have bought them both!  You deserve it!  Dawn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com