remember Jessy Pitts

Started by tony pitts, January 12, 2009, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfzracer88

Tony & family,

Our thoughts & prayers are with you.   

The Williams Family
#188

tony pitts

I forgot to mention, we are collecting pictures of Jessy to create a video/picture CD that we can distribute to anyone who wants a copy of it.  If you have any pictures that you would like to have included, please bring them to the BBQ.  If you would like them returned, please put your name and address on the back and when we complete work on the CD, I will mail them back to you. 

Thanks....
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

CYCO

So very sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in our thoughts.

bigjohnscott

Hi Tony and family.  We're so sorry for your loss.  I taught Jesse in 9th grade math.  He was always a joyful kid to have in class....sure, he wanted to be out mudding or riding a 4 wheeler... but every single interaction he had with me was respectful and courteous.  chanin attends our church and brought him a couple times...it was so good to see him again.  hundreds of kids down here are mourning your loss and have lost a part of themselves too.   Many of these same kids just went through Ben Geiger's death and wake in September...many of them send their love in this time.

"Big John" John D. Scott

mom 2 4

Dear Tony and Theresa,
My son was a friend of Jessy, and all these kids are feeling a terrible loss with losing Jessy and Taylor.   Jessy was going to move in with my son, Phil, this week.  We are all at a loss and feel such a tremendous heartache.  He is devastated that he has lost such a great friend.
May you both find strength and peace in knowing that Jessy and Taylor are angels watching over you, and one day you will be reunited with your son in a better place.  May your friends and family comfort you and keep those beautiful memories alive.
With our thoughts and prayers,
Ted, Melissa, Phil, and family

JKRacing731

So sorry, my prayers go out to you & your family.
The will to win is important, but the will to train is Vital.

Albright335

#56
Tony,

I am so sorry to hear this - :( - You as well as your family will be in mine and Phil's prayers...

Good Bless,
Jen & Phil Albright
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

garmondo

Dear Tony and Teresa,
It's been a long time since I last saw you guys. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. It breaks my heart. I have two children of my own and can not imagine the pain you both must be feeling now. You are in our thoughts and prayers. 

Sincerely,
Garland Bass and The Bass Family
also from Wade Jr. and Wade Sr.

Childs Play

Our deepest sympathy goes out to your family. There are no words to express the sorrow we feel for you. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

The Osborn's
Brant, Dianna, Kasey and Shane

MedicMudder

Me and Cody are going to be tere Sunday.I am on duty Sat,sorry I can't be there Sat.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Exmx54

RIP Jessy, you will be missed.

RTR_380/450R

Class act at the SSQSA in Dade City today!
Thank you Lyndon and Jake for your Memorial Lap for Jessy.
I'm sure that it was difficult to do.

Brett,
Nice words this morning in the riders meeting.
Makes me cherish our racing family even more!!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

MedicMudder

Went to the BBQ/Memorial today,it was great to all of the people that came out to recall Jessy's life/memory.Jessy had a lot of people that
cared about him.He will be missed by all that knew him.A parent should never have to say good by forever to their children. Jessy is looking down on us now,riding on the fastest track ever,with the highest jumps,with perfect landings every time!!. I suppose God needed a great rider
on his team.... But we all wish Jessy was still with us. So ride today,tomorrow,ride for Jessy/for yourself!!!. Tell your children that you love them today,even if just by a smile or words but do it...... Jessy...Go rest high on that mountain,then ride down as fast  you can!!!
                  God bless Jessy and his MOM/DAD/SISTER..
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

LostCause

I must say that was the hardest thing that I have ever done but at the same time the most gratifying.
Thank you to everyone for the donation we gathered for his family.
We truly have a great extended family.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Chuck Norris

Just heard the news today, From our family to yours  our thoughts and prayers are with you.  call me if you need anything

The Norris Crew

Quad32x

So sorry to hear. God bless his family.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ida_Mann

Tony,

I met you and family at a track where Jessy was racing and I was taking pictures.  I'm sorry I just heard of this a day or two ago and am just now posting this here.  My words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss and I cannot pretend to understand how you are feeling.  If you are still looking for pictures I'll go through what I have from the SSQSA and mail you a CD.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."