remember Jessy Pitts

Started by tony pitts, January 12, 2009, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

i think my dad is talking with brett about having something this weekend at dade
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RLR84

Heres just some old memories with Jessy in season 2 of ssqsa. He raced B and 16-24. I got the privilege to travel to races, go to practices, and work late nights on the bikes to get ready for the next race. I was part of Jessy's life first hand and he was something else. He was so young but was full of so much (good times, joking around,riding,sleeping,movies,eating,on the computer,arguing,pissing Tony off Ha). We will never forget you bud R.I.P.

Robert Rodgers #84
 



















blindkaeta

Tony,  your family is in our prayers.  We are so sorry for your loss...

blindkaeta

Here is one of my favorite pics from all the races I took photo's.

trx#9

I remember the first time I seen Jessy ride at Pax Track I remember saying to myself boy that kid can jump.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Shawn

I too am sorry for your Families loss. My son took a wrong turn on a trail once and he was lost for about 20 min and i was losing my mind so there is no way i  could fathom what you are going through. love and prayers are with you

Dreth
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Kawidad

Dear Tony and Family,
     I really do not know what to say but i am so very,very,very sorry and Deeply Hurt that you and your family are having to go through this. I was completely teared up and upset by this myself and cannot begin to fathom what you are facing,but,if you reach out we will all be there just as you were for any of us who needed it!! If you need anything you give any one of us a call and we will be there !

     For those of you who have never had the great and distinct honor of meeting Tony and his family you truly have missed out on one of the greatest group of people you could have ever met-no matter what you needed from parts to someone to root you on from the side of the track to pulling out a wrench and helping you get back on the track,something to eat or a place to stay you could always count on Tony and his family...Oh Yeah let's not forget Tony and Jesse cutting it up on the side of the trailer-one of the best examples of a Father/Son Team you could ever have.......

We Miss You Jesse-R.I.P. :'(

There will be some kind of gathering this weekend for a prayer and donations for Tony and his Family-

I have also spoke with Brett and the Race this weekend will be Dedicated to Jesse !

I have no idea how to end this,but,Tony we are here for you and your family

Toby

T2

Tony I have never met you or your son, but as a parent of two I can't even image what your going through right now.
My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family God bless.
Sorry about your loss
T2Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

tony pitts


  I want to thank everyone for there support. and I hope for the memory of jessy this would be the greatest turnout for the quad series. im sorry i cant write much at this time but we Love you all  thank so much. these response bring back great memorie.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Eworm

Tony,

I don't know you, but I do know where you're at. I too was in the same exact place you are today about 14 months ago. I was in North Carolina training for the job and got the call from my wife about my daughter one morning. That was by far the worse day of my life and the plane trip back was horrible to say the least. Stay strong and it will get easier, not necesairly better but easier. It will take time to heal but YOU WILL HEAL! Please let me know if you need someone to talk to or anything at all.

Your son is in a better place! R.I.P

EWORM

jayman

God Bless You


Jessy and your family will be in our prayers............

after reading comments from above I feel like I know him.....sounds like a great kid....I will stop boring you now just know he is in a MUCH BETTER PLACE now


R. I. P.
Jessy
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

mrbones

What a horrible tragedy. You have my condolences. Sorry for your loss.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

B. Graves

man, im so very sorry for your loss. i cant even imagine what youre going through. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

PowerStroke 7.3

#39
R.I.P JESSY PITTS
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

quad control

A total tragedy, we are sorry. When we ride we will ride for him
                             Al and Spencer

BA400R

benefit race,absolutely,in rememberance of a truely great soul.be strong tony.   the todd family #999

JCR

TONY,
I JUST WANNA SAY SORRY. YOU AND JESSY ARE THE ONES THAT GOT ME IN THIS CRAZY MX THING THAT WE DO. (THATS WHY I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO CAME SEE YOU) WE ALL WOULD PRATICE EVERY TUES AND THURS NIGHT AND THEN RACE SOME WHERE SAT OR SUN. THAT WAS THE THE LIFE. I HAVE SO MANY MEMORIES OF US ALL. ITS HARD TO PICK OUT ONE. YOU DID SO MUCH FOR ME,IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CALL.

greenmachine

I once had a No Fear shirt that said:
"Everybody who lives dies, but not everbody who dies has lived."

I am not trying to derail & please dont take this wrong, but when I saw the pics posted of this young man it came to mind.
It appears he really lived life to the fullest!
My family will be spectating at DC this w/e.

quad-14

#44
R.I.P. Jessy

you will never be forgoten!
Know Saftey...No Pain
No Saftey...Know Pain

MedicMudder

If any one can find out about arrangements,for viewing,funeral etc,I will see what I can do.    Jessy,you will be missed by all....
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

tamela

TO TONY AND FAMILY, THIS IS AN OLD FRIEND THAT KNOWS YOU GUYS THROUGH BUD AND MISSY LOURCEY. WE ARE SO VERY TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR BABIES LOSS. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY WHEN YOU HAD ALL THE GET TOGETHERS.....LOVE FROM THE DICKERSONS ON THE WESTSIDE TAMMY (MISSYS SISTER) GOD GOT HIM ANOTHER ANGEL.... :(

tony pitts

 still making plans. so far the funeral will be on sat. sunday there will be a BBQ for friends and family to socialize and remember. i hope to have times posted by this evening.

 

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MedicMudder

Tony,I did not know that you and your family was back in Fla. I am not far away if I can help at all call me.463-5586. Me and my Family feel great sorrow
for You and and Jessy's Mom,and the friends/family you have a huge extended family on this site that will miss Jessy as well.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

tony pitts

The funeral will be on Saturday, January 17 at 2:00pm at Hardage Giddens funeral home at 11801 San Jose Boulevard in Jacksonville.  If you need directions, their number is 904-288-0025.  The BBQ will be Sunday at 1:00pm at the Moose Lodge at 4450 Losco Road in Jacksonville.  If you are planning to attend the BBQ only, please let me know so that we can estimate the number of people attending.  You can post a message here or send me a pm.

I wanted to thank everyone for your caring and support.  It really means a lot to me and my family.

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]