L-CROSS ADULT NEW YEAR'S PARTY JAN 2nd-4th!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, January 02, 2009, 12:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

it could mean what ever u want. u dont have to use it   its just an offer
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Cina9


IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: 4x4Matt on January 13, 2009, 01:47:21 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 13, 2009, 01:11:29 AM
I am sure they are



u would not go your to cheap to pay to get in

Ahh... Judge me because $40 for one day is too much... you know me so well.  You know if you were going to try to insult me.  You should have tried saying something like "You didn't even know how much it was to get in for one day what makes you think you know when they are open."  That little tid bit bothers me more than not going because I am "cheap".  Anyway... Goodluck! 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

hey u never been before   how do u no what time gates open and how much?????  once u found out the price u were to cheap to pay it. but its all good buddy
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

brett711

i think 40 bucks is to much for 1 day. for the weekend a fair price but there should be a daily rate.
2007 honda rancher

IXIswamperIXI

I have been there (5 times) on family weekend.  Had good time everytime.  To be honest thats why I wanted to go, it just fell on new years eve weekend, which was adult weekend.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

so haveing a good time is price less  why not spend it ? because u cheap
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

Not all of us make as much as you do.  And yes I do have a price on a good time.  My wife and I could eat lunch for 2 weeks on $80 or ride for one day.  Sometimes "real adults" have to make choices like that.  I am not ashamed.  Call me cheap all you want. 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

will do   rember u only live once and cant take it with   you when u go.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

Your born with nothing you die with nothing, I get it.  But making a choice to eat or ride has nothing to do with sitting on money and choosing not to spend it.  I am spending it........ on lunch.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

neysnumber

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 13, 2009, 10:57:58 PM
Your born with nothing you die with nothing, I get it.  But making a choice to eat or ride has nothing to do with sitting on money and choosing not to spend it.  I am spending it........ on lunch.
amen

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 13, 2009, 10:57:58 PM
Your born with nothing you die with nothing, I get it.  But making a choice to eat or ride has nothing to do with sitting on money and choosing not to spend it.  I am spending it........ on lunch.

See I can't make fun of YOUR grammar I can't even type "You're born with...." without spelling it wrong.  Damn spell check LOL....... seriously though I love spell check  ;D  Whats bad is when spell check doesn't even know what I am trying to say and I have to ask my wife just to get it close enough for spell check to get it LMAO
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.