Holeylands and utv's

Started by dirtyface, January 09, 2009, 01:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyface

Hey guys,  Does anyone know if you can still ride utv's out there?  I read their web site and it only mentions atv's.  Have any of you guys been out there? 

Thanks
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

Keeter

Quote from: dirtyface on January 09, 2009, 01:40:38 PM
Hey guys,  Does anyone know if you can still ride utv's out there?  I read their web site and it only mentions atv's.  Have any of you guys been out there? 

Thanks

Tom....where the hell have you been???  Aintskeered is an expert on the rules of that place.  I am sure he will chime in anytime now.  Good to see your still around.  ;) ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

dirtyface

Hey Keeter,

I have been out of town till around Oct. and then I started to look for a new home in Ga but there are so many of them up there for sale, I can't make up my mind on what to get.  Plus, The longer i wait the lower the prices have become. 

But anyways, I haven't been riding for a long while and I started to look at the site again. I  have been lurking around for a couple of weeks. I have a rzr, so I thought they might still be okay to ride out there. I was out at holylands last weekend just to see if anyone was there.  Not a soul.   I saw where buggies have been out there by the tracks in the saw grass.

I think I am going to get a big cypress permit tomorrow. If I can.  Maybe we can ride sometime. 8)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

AintSkeered

#3
Tom, I lost your phone number when I lost my phone. Call me or Barry, if you still have the numbers. If you've lost our numbers, PM us and we'll give you our numbers(when we get home from work later). We're going to Big Cypress early tomorrow morning. So, if you can be there when they open(9am) to get your ORV operator's license, vehicle permit and inspection, we'd love to ride with you. We renewed our's last weekend.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jrpro130

Off topic, but can you still get the big cypress pass? I thought there was 0 left
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AintSkeered

#5
jpro, only the NPS staff @ Big Cypress can answer that for you. Call them @ 239-695-1201. PM us if you can be there first thing in the morning and ride with us.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

dirtyface

06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

jrpro130

Quote from: AintSkeered on January 09, 2009, 03:18:36 PM
jpro, only the NPS staff @ Big Cypress can answer that for you. Call them @ 239-695-1201. PM us if you can be there first thing in the morning and ride with us.


thank you, bike is still in the shop...unfortunately! I'm itching to ride
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com