weekend muddin

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, May 01, 2005, 05:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

We went to my dads house in Polk county so I could help him cut down a huge oak that had alot of root damage from the hurricanes. Anyways, Here's a few pics from after the tree was down.
By the way, don't bother asking cuz I aint tellin where it is  ;).


Here's Ms.Mud on her Foreman

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Austin on the K.Q.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Ms. Mud again.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

made it in 2 wheel drive.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Gettin R dun

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth


Da_Mtg_Man

Austin again

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Austin, Hesitating to jump off the ledge.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Peanut chillin out.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Ms.Mud tearing up the dunes.

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

J.D.

 ;D Body Ennnnglish Baby  [smiley=groupies.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Da_Mtg_Man

Da_Mtgs_boss Strikin a pose.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Polk County? is that near me? I live in Poke County, lol, looks like fun, next time you head out there let me know, i wanna tag along, lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

QuotePolk County? is that near me? I live in Poke County, lol, looks like fun, next time you head out there let me know, i wanna tag along, lol

lol... Did I say Polk County, I meant Poke county.  ;) I was gonna pm you yesterday form my dads and see if you wanted to head over and play a little but we weren't sure what time we were gonna go riding . Next time for sure.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CAOSPOP

QuotePeanut chillin out.
Hey mike Ive never seen him so calm what happened. LIL J&B hehe

CAOSPOP

Ide love to bring the lil one to ride if youll have us one weekend.

RaptorTom

Mike, looks like you guys had a blast ;D
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Honda328i

Mike, great family time.  Looks like you will be running the Maytag again when you get home LOL  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteMike, great family time.  Looks like you will be running the Maytag again when you get home LOL  ;D

lol.... It was great family time. We had to wash that load three times before all the stains came out. Damn Maytags.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

tampaboy813


Da_Mtg_Man

Quotewheres the raptor?

That thing aint going in that mud.
Youre quads are looking good by the way.I saw the pics you posted and they are looking sharp
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

da_mtgs_boss

Quotelol.... It was great family time. We had to wash that load three times before all the stains came out. Damn Maytags.  ;D

What's this WE stuff?  [smiley=Ermm.gif] [smiley=Ermm.gif]
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

Bigscrb15

QuoteWhat's this WE stuff?  [smiley=Ermm.gif] [smiley=Ermm.gif]
lol, i was thinking thats how it was, but didnt want to call mike out on that.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com