My son's first corn cob

Started by IXIswamperIXI, December 29, 2008, 02:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Now I know some pics I have posted on here everyone pays attention to every little detail sooo anyone know where we were eatting?

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, Since I'm from 2 1/2 hrs north I have no idea but I was wondering, Do they sell beer?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1


CABLEGUY1


IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 30, 2008, 06:57:15 PM
Well, Since I'm from 2 1/2 hrs north I have no idea but I was wondering, Do they sell beer?

LOL did the bud sign help yea  :P

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 30, 2008, 06:59:53 PM
Could that be Sonny's BBQ???????

Close same style restaurant BBQ
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

foreman1

Brown Bag BBQ or Michelbob's Ribs ??   :dunno.gif
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Chevy1500z71

im in Naples so i should probably notice where that is, but i cant quite place it...

IXIswamperIXI

Rib City  ;D Actually it was in Immokalee.  I live so far out in Golden Gate Estates it is faster for me to go to Immokalee to eat than all the way into Naples LOL  You want a quiet, no line, and sweet tea (LOL) its nice in Immokalee.  The best place to eat there is Kuntry Kitchen a little hole in the wall place, great food for the price. (cash only though)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Hondabeefast

#8
I knew that was Rib City but was too late LOL. How far out in the estates are you im way out off Desoto BLVD..... 8)



02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com