(UPDATED PICS) MY NEW 09 CAMO RHINO

Started by r6realtor, January 05, 2009, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

Well got a deal I feel like I couldn't refuse, so here it is, last week I picked it up with a 4 year warranty.  I should have my black ss212's in the next couple days and will update my pics


2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

foreman1

Man everybody's buying these things !
Seems like UT's / SXS or what ever they are called are the rage.
I bet they are out selling 4wd Utility 4wheelers.

Didnt you have a camo grizz last year ?

Oh , by the way nice Rhino.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

jrpro130

Nice! I want one so I can ride corbett!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

r6realtor

Quote from: foreman1 on January 05, 2009, 11:35:35 PM
Man everybody's buying these things !
Seems like UT's / SXS or what ever they are called are the rage.
I bet they are out selling 4wd Utility 4wheelers.

Didnt you have a camo grizz last year ?

Oh , by the way nice Rhino.

yes i just got rid of the grizzly maybe a month ago,,,, that is what most of the local dealers are saying the 4wheelers are just sitting there and they can't get rid of them.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

asmart82

You have too much money.... you should throw some my way  ;)

shawnley1222

Quote from: asmart82 on January 06, 2009, 09:41:19 AM
You have too much money.... you should throw some my way  ;)

ditto hook us up jason
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

r6realtor

hey guys no one gave it to me, ya gots to work for it, it feels much better spending that way! ;D just another reason why I don't beat my stuff, I work to hard for it!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

goin out to the ranch saturday to work on camp during the day but at night we can put some miles on it,  I think shawnley is going too.  we'll do a night ride.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

r6realtor

Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 07, 2009, 07:03:50 AM
goin out to the ranch saturday to work on camp during the day but at night we can put some miles on it,  I think shawnley is going too.  we'll do a night ride.

Im working Fri, Sat, and Sun. i do appreciate the offer though, how often do you go out there?
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

we'll be back out there the weekend of the 24th (this month)  let me know
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

r6realtor

Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 07, 2009, 12:30:42 PM
we'll be back out there the weekend of the 24th (this month)  let me know

definitely will, here is some pics of the new tires and wheels

right side has 1.5" spacer not sure if im gonna do both sides?




2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com