same old project new powerplant!

Started by sykolincoln, January 02, 2009, 09:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

same old 85 250R i bought years ago

added 2 inches to the length

modded pro armour propeg nerfs

all 450R rear suspension

dura blue rear axle

lots of powerdercoating

lots of paint

new dunlop kt151 front tire, a much better tire then the old 23 inch tires this one comes in 22x7x11

few pics of stuff going on

will update








and finaly my new power plant




stay tuned!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

mrbones

That's looking good! I love the rear tire and axle setup.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

sykolincoln

thanx man!




alittle more updating

some parts cut
some parts bent
some part welded

getting ready to get wicked!






the frame cut out for  the powerplant







making trick parts like poly bushings and custom new frame bends












more changes and more mods comming! will update as we go. :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

NYRAPTOR


craigdieselmac

87 Big Bear.. yeah.. its 20 but it rocks
00 King Quad 4x4
06 Kazuma 110
07 Kazuma 90

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: sykolincoln on January 02, 2009, 09:20:38 AM


I am not trying to be a smart a$$ just a question... are those back tires on backwards?  I don't even know the brand just looking at the tread pattern.  I also know they were probably just thrown on to wheel it around.  I am just wondering for my sake LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

sykolincoln

nope thats the right direction for those tires, there DICO fast trackers, kinda unavailable now, to bad becouse they are a wicked tire!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

IXIswamperIXI

hmmm shows you what I know... LOL nothing
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com