L-CROSS ADULT NEW YEAR'S PARTY JAN 2nd-4th!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, January 02, 2009, 12:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;)

Gates open Friday Jan. 2nd at 9am and never close until Sunday at 5pm. Weekend passes are $40.00 . All ladies arriving before 5pm on Friday get in for 1/2 price! Camping, mudding, live entertainment and wet-t-shirt contest. Twenty five mile trail ride Saturday morning 10am, meet at the double green gates at the north side of the park by the MX track. You must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID to attend adult events.
L-Cross 2009 calendar is up on our site. For more info about L-Cross visit our
site at:  l-cross.com

Hope everyone had a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!
Mark and Patti Pearce
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on January 02, 2009, 12:57:10 PM
;) ;)

Gates open Friday Jan. 2nd at 9am and never close until Sunday at 5pm. Weekend passes are $40.00 . All ladies arriving before 5pm on Friday get in for 1/2 price! Camping, mudding, live entertainment and wet-t-shirt contest. Twenty five mile trail ride Saturday morning 10am, meet at the double green gates at the north side of the park by the MX track. You must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID to attend adult events.
L-Cross 2009 calendar is up on our site. For more info about L-Cross visit our
site at:  l-cross.com

Hope everyone had a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!
Mark and Patti Pearce
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

OK how 'bout this, I just realized the high tomorow is 79.  I am taking my RZR just dawned on me I am going to be wet and COLD.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Patricia Pearce

 ;D

My weather man said it could reach as much as 85 maybe not too cold but definitely WET !!! Mark has pumped for the past 3 days!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on January 02, 2009, 02:42:47 PM
;D

My weather man said it could reach as much as 85 maybe not too cold but definitely WET !!! Mark has pumped for the past 3 days!!!

Is there water on the trail ride?  And if we start somewhere around 10am about what time is the trail ride over?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Patricia Pearce

The only one day pass we offer is Sunday's. The cost is $20.00. You can come for the whole weekend for 40.00. Also all adult weekends, ladies comming in on Friday's of the event before 5pm get in for 1/2 price. That's $20.00 for the whole weekend!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

IXIswamperIXI

hmm ok thanks for the reply. I am sorry I don't think I am going to make it.  I only had one day free this weekend and $80 for one day I don't have after I filled up my tank.  Talk to yall later I have to unload.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

sweetxtea

dang i really want to come but $40 just for saturday is just too much for me. Coming all the way from venice i just wont get my moneys worth in a day. hope ya'll have a good time!

brett711

i agree the way the econmoy is 40 bucks for a day of riding is to much money. for the weekend, its worth it, i wanted to go for the day and called there and there reply was 40 bucks for 1 day or 3days... so imheading to bamboo instead....
2007 honda rancher

IXIswamperIXI

There was 11 of us that were going, slowly but surely everyone backed out.  I am not mad at the pricing.  Any business can charge what they want for a service.  I am upset at myself for not "reading between the lines" and buying all my drinks, loading everything, and persuading all my friends to go BEFORE I really verified the price!  Then at 9 at night I'm calling my friends to explain to them the price and they are upset with me (for obvious reasons). L Cross gives us a service that is slowly running out (no where to ride) And I THANK them for that.  I would imagine from a business stand point on adult weekend attendance is down so price goes up.  I don't know but with the few options you have to buy tickets, the single biggest seller is the single day.  Plus a good bet would be that if someone drives two hours and then finds out the price at the gate too high, a betting man would say they will stay with all that was already invested in that trip.  From a business standpoint GOOD BUSINESS.  Sorry about the rant, just my 2 cents.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

5quads

Was there water in the mud holes this past event. The last two times that I have gone the mud pits have been dry. I have to drive two hours to get there,  if I am paying I expect to see mud.  NO MORE L CROSS FOR ME.   I have the pictures of the main mud pit with almost no water and the mud pit closest to the showers bone dry.

crom A zone

if it dont rain how do u think they are gonna get mud? or water in the pit?  use some comman sense 5quads.  with attitude like yours  you should have 0quads. if u gonna say no more l cross at least point out a reason thats valid that can be controlled by the owners who run it.  and when its wet i will put a bet that your ATVs  (all 5 of them)   cant touch where my one Lil 400 eiger can go ;) ;) ;)
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

hey hey chill out we don't want an e-fight.

I'll be going to l-cross the next event...havne't rode in a while because of school and broken bike.  But now that I'm gradumacated (yes I spelled that wrong on purpose), I can ride again!

So I'll go to l-cross, wet/dry/whenever...I haven't had a bad time there yet.  I don't care about the price because it's one of the closest places that is legal! Can't take the money with you...

Trust me you'll remember how good of a time you have when your sitting around a camp fire drinking ice cold beers and playing in the mud...doesn't get better than that!

Patti, when is the next event?
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

there be no e fight   just a lil e chanlange   beacuse he wont show up and ride.   and i think i spelt everything right for you all this time

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

Quote from: 4x4Matt on January 06, 2009, 02:13:56 AM
There is no e-fight.  Just a little e-challenge, beacause he won't show up and ride.   


naw...i'll fix it for you.  look how much better it looks
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: 4x4Matt on January 06, 2009, 01:51:02 AM
if it dont rain how do u think they are gonna get mud? or water in the pit?  use some comman sense 5quads.  with attitude like yours  you should have 0quads. if u gonna say no more l cross at least point out a reason thats valid that can be controlled by the owners who run it.  and when its wet i will put a bet that your ATVs  (all 5 of them)   cant touch where my one Lil 400 eiger can go ;) ;) ;)


The water issue can be controlled by the owners. You simply have the water brought in from somewhere. It's done all the time. Especially if your having a big event and charging a considerable entry fee.Use some common sense Matt!  I agree that $40.00 is steep for one day. I dont understand why you can enter on Sunday "one day" for $20.00 but on Saturday "one day" it's double that.

jrpro130

as my understanding, they were pumping water this weekend.  they usually pump every time, I only saw it dry 1 time and that was in the severe drought where they were not allowed to pump water...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

cable guy   they chage 40 because of concert/wet t shirt contest   and 20 because nothing happens on sunday    maybe u  should use some comman seance.  or maybe if they charged $100 for the weekend they could bring in water truck to flood it.  if $40  is to steep for u maybe u should do another sport.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on January 02, 2009, 12:57:10 PM
;) ;)

Gates open Friday Jan. 2nd at 9am and never close until Sunday at 5pm. Weekend passes are $40.00 . All ladies arriving before 5pm on Friday get in for 1/2 price! Camping, mudding, live entertainment and wet-t-shirt contest. Twenty five mile trail ride Saturday morning 10am, meet at the double green gates at the north side of the park by the MX track. You must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID to attend adult events.
L-Cross 2009 calendar is up on our site. For more info about L-Cross visit our
site at:  l-cross.com

Hope everyone had a SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!
Mark and Patti Pearce

Where does it say $40 for one day on Saturday?  They certainly tell you its 1/2 before 5pm on Friday for ladies.  So why not tell you the concert and wet t-shirt on Sat. is $40?  They can charge whatever they want, but come on... lets be straight forward not so shady.   
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on January 03, 2009, 12:58:44 AM
The only one day pass we offer is Sunday's. The cost is $20.00. You can come for the whole weekend for 40.00. Also all adult weekends, ladies comming in on Friday's of the event before 5pm get in for 1/2 price. That's $20.00 for the whole weekend!!!

Now it comes out.  Ok fine but why on earth on Friday at 7:58pm would you tell about something you offer before 5 on friday?  What good is it to anyone sitting here reading?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: 4x4Matt on January 06, 2009, 08:30:12 PM
cable guy   they chage 40 because of concert/wet t shirt contest   and 20 because nothing happens on sunday    maybe u  should use some comman seance.  or maybe if they charged $100 for the weekend they could bring in water truck to flood it.  if $40  is to steep for u maybe u should do another sport.


Is comman seance the same as common sense? If so maybe I will use some.  :K