Merry Christmas. Come Ride On Us

Started by fastrnrik, December 24, 2008, 03:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u450

When is the next TT & flat track race?

KnK Motorsports

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

cjcracing

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

Fast66071

No. The track is closed this weekend. 

cjcracing

k thanks man.
Any news on the first race?
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

stgsali

 Jeff, Merrit and Tonya,
You guys missed a good time last weekend. The track was in nice shape and the venison was smoked to near perfection (as close to that as heavy equipment operators can do it).  ;D
Dugan and Brady went out of their way to make it a great day. I think they even bribed the weather trolls for a nice day.
Brady was out bench racing and stretching the facts a bit or so some say! lol There were half a dozen bikes out there, mostly the vintage guys (us).
Now if we can prod Brady and that Dave guy (hillkiller) to give up a series schedule, we can set our sights on the new year! lol
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Fast66071

The schedules are in the works. We talked about it today. He'll probably post some of the T-bowl scedule tonight. I think the SDTA schedule is still in the works. From what I understand it should be done soon also.
Thats what I know.

cjcracing

I wish I could have been there.  Unfortunately I had to work and Jeff and Merritt were out of town visiting relatives in KY (BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR).  I am sorry we could not have been there!
Looking forward to the new season.
Tonya
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com