HOW ABOUT THEM DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Started by CABLEGUY1, December 28, 2008, 07:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

WOW!!!! What a game and what a season. AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! Man that sounds good. If I heard that stupid J.E.T.S. chant one more time I was going to break something. The Fins deserve it. It's to bad Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor could not be a part of it. The only thing as good as Miami winning the division is New England watching the playoffs on TV. Way to go FINS!

686RAPTOR

J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!! WOW WHAT A GAME!! ESPN GAVE THEM NO CREDIT SAYING THEY DIDNT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES AND SAYING THAT FAVRE HAS SOME MAGIC LEFT. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turboderf


wheelie_boy

YYYYYaaaaayyyyyyyyy yyaaayyyyyyy!!!  I drive my dolphins license plate with pride!
05 kx 250f

AintSkeered

#4
Did you hear the Dolphins fans chanting in the 4th quarter? Amazing! Pennington deserves MVP of the year, but, I'm afraid Manning will get it for winning 11 games in a row. Hopefully, Parcells can now get some beefy wide receiver for Ginn and one more player for pass defense.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com