Good site to buy tires

Started by MadMudder, December 25, 2008, 12:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys im gettin a new quad for chirstmas and im looking for some replacement tires for the back of it. They both leak and arent very mud worthy. Well as you could guess by my name that will never do. So im looking for either some mudzillas or mudbugs. Both are by maxxis. So my question is does anyone know a good place to buy them cheap. Highlifter wants 100 for 27x12x12 mudbugs and like 150 for same size mudzillas. I really dont want to spend that kind of money on just 2 rear tires.


Also I could use a good site to get 1 or 2in wheel spacers for a 2004 Kawasaki Prarie 360 4x4 for the rear. If anyone has bought them in the past or knows a good place to get them then please let me know. Thanks.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

wheelie_boy

I personally like rockymountainatv.com   I dunno how cheap their tires are tho...
05 kx 250f

Gato

www.nebraskatires.com Look at the mud gears but if you google it I found them on a site dont remember the name but cheaper
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

dgt714

try http://www.mudthrowers.com/online_store or http://www.traxms.com/ , its been a while since I bought tires but traxs was the cheapest I found  for my mud machines  ,My buddy bought some stuff from mud throwers and said the prices was good. Hopes this helps

jds450r

I get my stuff at www.cheapcycleparts.com or www.motosport.com there the best product for cheapest price no tax and free shipping or 99dollars or 149 dollars.  chapparalmotorsports do not buy tires from i ordered mine from there asked if they were on back ordwer or not said they wernt the day they were to be at my door i get an email that they were back ordered.... and i cancelled my order and it took 4 weeks to get my money back. 
JDS

jds450r

also motosport.com garentees everything in stock....
JDS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com