Croom for new years?

Started by Kelli415, December 25, 2008, 02:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

Whos' going to croom..
Dec. 26th through Jan. 2nd?

Our crew of about 20 will be there.
:)

LETS TARE IT UP!
or tear? I don't know. But.. Lets rip it up!

<3 Kelli
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

quadracer1992

Wish I could go but work and christmas has forced me to stay home lol.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Chevy1500z71

i was supposed to but will have to push it off for a few more weeks becasue all my buddys bikes need fixin first and ill wait on them rather than go myself.

Kelli415

noooooo.
no bodys going =[
i go ever year for christmas its a family tradition..
but we need to make new riding friends.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

yfz122

A few of us will be there for the weekend. That's if there is a spot available.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

quadracer1992

Quote from: yfz122 on December 25, 2008, 10:57:00 PM
A few of us will be there for the weekend. That's if there is a spot available.
There are spots available during x-mas break?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: quadracer1992 on December 26, 2008, 08:20:04 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on December 25, 2008, 10:57:00 PM
A few of us will be there for the weekend. That's if there is a spot available.
There are spots available during x-mas break?
no u will have to go 3 weeks before and reserve ur spot
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

sucks to be on kellis team lol.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

buythisatvstuff

I was there yesterday and it wasn't that busy, but the camp sites were sold out before I got there at 7:30
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

quadracer1992

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on December 27, 2008, 08:44:15 PM
I was there yesterday and it wasn't that busy, but the camp sites were sold out before I got there at 7:30
lol thought so.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

FoxHondaRider

I'll hopefully be out there again at least I saw you and talked to you briefly but I didnt get to ride with you
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

yfz122

It was an awesome weekend. The camping situation is bullsh!t though.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: yfz122 on December 29, 2008, 08:00:47 PM
It was an awesome weekend. The camping situation is bullsh!t though.

what is it full?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

yfz122

yes it was full. It really angers me to drive in and see empty campsites with caution tape around them. The rules state "first come, first served". So how are these people allowed to reserve sites for people who aren't even there. Makes no sense to me.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Turboderf

Quote from: yfz122 on December 30, 2008, 08:05:14 AM
yes it was full. It really angers me to drive in and see empty campsites with caution tape around them. The rules state "first come, first served". So how are these people allowed to reserve sites for people who aren't even there. Makes no sense to me.
X2

TRX450R_Racer

#15
Quote from: yfz122 on December 30, 2008, 08:05:14 AM
yes it was full. It really angers me to drive in and see empty campsites with caution tape around them. The rules state "first come, first served". So how are these people allowed to reserve sites for people who aren't even there. Makes no sense to me.

The sites have to be paid for in order to rope them off. I think they let people do that because it means more money for the park.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

I realize they are already paid for. That still is not first come, first served.  Oh well, I guess I will have to get over it. I do have some great pics and video to post soon.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

buythisatvstuff

I'll be up there Friday morning.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

mbigdawg

#18
I just picked up my new Honda Foreman Rubicon and I am ready to go to  Croom on Sat the 3rd.  This will be my first time there.  Are people forgiving of riders like myself, NEWBIE?  Will people let you ride along or is everybody out for themselves?  I want to start out slow the first time, so I would love to have someone show me the way.  Is there anything I should know and be aware of?

HORAJO


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com