Atv recall fixed then accident?

Started by Avalanche2082, December 10, 2008, 02:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalanche2082

I had a recall on the steering knuckles on my suzuki I got them replaced and went riding everything was fine taken it out about 5 times since replace and today it locks up on me all of a sudden and I could not steer and crashed into a tree? whole front end is messed up? what do I do is this a recall problem dealships fault for not replacing properly?

z400250

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Avalanche2082

2004 Suzuki Twinpeaks 700 should itake it to the dealership that did the recall ?

Mudneck

Quote from: Avalanche2082 on December 10, 2008, 03:03:33 PM
2004 Suzuki Twinpeaks 700 should itake it to the dealership that did the recall ?


Damn straight! Tell them to fix that sh*t (everything) or your attorney is going to call.Oh my back .........................
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

sykolincoln

ive never heard of a atv loosing all stearing unless something straight up broke, even then at least one wheel would stear a bit, post pics!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com