THUNDERCROSS 4/30/05

Started by raptorboy954, May 01, 2005, 04:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorboy954


JACK DOING THE DOUBLE
ME DOING THE DOUBLE

THAT OTHER YFZ DOING BOTH BACK DOUBLES 1
2

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

klutchbuster400


Headz400


raptorboy954

thanks guys. THAT WAS MY FIRST DOUBLE!   THANKYOU THANK YOU ;D LOL  

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Exmx54

Nice pics  ;D I'll be there again this coming weekend, I'll snag a couple pics of my doing the back doubles, that's if I go for em  ;D

raptorboy954

lol. did u try them after i left???   next weekend is mothersday:( i dont think youll see me at the track  for sure the 14!!!

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Exmx54

Quotelol. did u try them after i left???   next weekend is mothersday:( i dont think youll see me at the track  for sure the 14!!!

raptorboy

Nah, but I was doing the 85 foot table (need 5 more feet for perfection) and the front 60 foot table.

raptorboy954

cool cool. now i cant wait to ride seminole cuz il be trying WAY more stuff.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

PowerStroke 7.3

Wish i was there....... i havent rode at thunder Cross in a long TIME !   i wanna get my frame fixed so i Can go there and RIDE !!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[
boo hoo
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

#10
So now you're ( :-[) huh raptor?  ::) :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

I was trying to say you were kocky, but the site has a filter switcher on it.  When we go on the 14th, I'll have some tricks up my sleeves too!  Just wait till I get on the little track!  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

lol hahaha yea man i cant wait. u gonna ride the 400?

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

dreth

COOL PICS! that front table is 65 the last time i measured. when you heading out again, jack? i want those doubles too ;D

PowerStroke 7.3

no man ... i need to get the frame welded
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

raptorboy954

wasup dreth. il probably be goin out in bout 2 weeks. after the weekend after mothers day most likely. i love that track. i might ride the 14th at seminole so if u wanna ride with us there ur more than welcome

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

lawn_man mx

hey jack  thinking of hitting  thundercross  next weekend  ill bring my digital  camera get some shots of u over tha back doubles.........haha.......
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

I'm not sure if my mom is going to want to drive me on Saturday, but I'm up for a little carpool  ;D I'm just gona keep naggin' my mom or dad into driving me. Lawnman, if you got the camera, I'll be more then happy to provide the footage  ;D

raptorboy954

lol ahhaha. lets see if u get the balls to do it this time. lol jp man hope u do it.   its gonna look sick

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

lawn_man mx

hey florida400  have you  ever ridden airdania  cool track
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

raptorboy954

air dania is really close to me. i heard they are closing it soon. would love to ride it before they close it.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Exmx54

Nah never been to airdania, I'd like to try it out though, are they open this coming weekend?

lawn_man mx

the track just reopen  about  1or2 months ago  its all clay texture  real nice  good jumps  real challenging  they open  sat and sun  they race  every 2weeks   will  have to get together  check it out  i used to ride there
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

Seminole will be closed this coming weekend cause of hairscramble race, and airdania has racing on saturday too, I guess I'll see you out at thundercross on saturday! (bring the camera  ;D)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com