Whats Up Everyone?

Started by 727Blaster, November 19, 2008, 01:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

727Blaster

Names Tyler, New to the forums. someone lives close to me with a trailer that has a huge Thor sticker and this sites bumper sticker on the back, so i thought ide check it out.

I have a 2003 blaster
-Dmc Alien Pipe
-V-Force Reeds
-Wiseco Piston
-Itp Wholeshots

So whats up?

CABLEGUY1

Yeah, there are alot of people around you that belong to this site. Welcome aboard.

727Blaster

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on November 19, 2008, 01:18:45 PM
Yeah, there are alot of people around you that belong to this site. Welcome aboard.

i know, 235,xxx people bound to be a few haha

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome, I'm probably not far. I'm in Bonnie Bay off of Belcher and 62nd Ave (near the DL office)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 19, 2008, 01:59:53 PM
Welcome, I'm probably not far. I'm in Bonnie Bay off of Belcher and 62nd Ave (near the DL office)
Keep away from Mike. He likes little boys.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 19, 2008, 05:32:30 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 19, 2008, 01:59:53 PM
Welcome, I'm probably not far. I'm in Bonnie Bay off of Belcher and 62nd Ave (near the DL office)
Keep away from Mike. He likes little boys.

Dude, You're killing me....... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 19, 2008, 05:54:08 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 19, 2008, 05:32:30 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 19, 2008, 01:59:53 PM
Welcome, I'm probably not far. I'm in Bonnie Bay off of Belcher and 62nd Ave (near the DL office)
Keep away from Mike. He likes little boys.

Dude, You're killing me....... ;D
lol   b:r   welcome aboard

727Blaster

Thank You Everyone :) i live up by Westgate Elementary but ride up in Inverness where my dad lives

Da_Mtg_Man

I coach both my boys baseball teams around the corner from there at Northwest.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRXASAURUS

hey man

if ya wanna ride croom sometime, pm me.  ride almost every weekend
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

727Blaster

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on December 05, 2008, 03:01:39 PM
hey man

if ya wanna ride croom sometime, pm me.  ride almost every weekend

Okay cool ill try and ask my dad when we can go and ill pm you and see if you are going too.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 05, 2008, 01:27:30 PM
I coach both my boys baseball teams around the corner from there at Northwest.
So thats where you find them...

big-daddy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 05, 2008, 04:55:26 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 05, 2008, 01:27:30 PM
I coach both my boys baseball teams around the corner from there at Northwest.
So thats where you find them...

I was think the same thing  :(
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com