TT & Flat Track Race at Thunderbowl Speedway- 11/22/08

Started by Fast66071, November 09, 2008, 09:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

BlasterBoy#92

QuoteWell you guys havent scared me off  . I'm game for some follow the leader, and I'm game for $500 but as for lining me up with some ladies i do like to play fair so i will stick with the guys. If my schedule allows I will be there on the 6th for TT and flat track so does that mean if i win in the open class in TT and Flat Track thats $1000 for me?. I'm not up for the challenge on two wheels i will stick to four.If all goes well I will see you all on the 6th and so you know i'm not just a keyboard racer and I dont like to ride dirty either so no worries there. Im out there to have some fun and now win some money.

Kyle

Cool man, hope to see you out there!   8)
I sure hope there is a better turnout then last race, it was fun, but wish the hole gang would had showed!  :)

Fast66071

Quote from: 2fast4u450 on December 02, 2008, 07:25:35 AM
Well you guys havent scared me off  :(. I'm game for some follow the leader, and I'm game for $500 but as for lining me up with some ladies i do like to play fair so i will stick with the guys. If my schedule allows I will be there on the 6th for TT anf flat track so does that mean if i win in the open class in Tt and Flat Track thats $1000 for me?. I'm not up for the challenge on two wheels i will stick to four.If all goes well I will see you all on the 6th and so you know i'm not just a keyboard racer and I dont like to ride dirty either so no worries there. Im out there to have some fun and now win some money.

Kyle

OK Kyle, I hope you do show. No its not $500 for each. Its for one or the other. It doesnt matter though because you're not going to beat these boys on their home track your first time out. It just aint gonna happen.   

WJDTRI

Will there be a window open at the registration building for placing bets?



SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

Quote from: Fast66071 on December 01, 2008, 08:14:54 PM
I think there's a bunch of 'em that could hand him his azz. Travis, Bud, Cabana, Wayne, Jody, Raymond, Derek, Scott, Dave W, Dave B, Brady if we could keep him from crashing(I couldn't resist), the list goes on and on. We'll have my Raptor done soon, so he's welcome to come git some of it too. Better yet, lets line him up with Lisa Cabana, Lauren, and Paige and see what happens. Dem girls are straight fast as he!! too.

Ha Ha. We must have scared that punk off. He hasn't been in here talking smack lately.



Real funny d!ckhead. I recall seeing you bounce off the ground in turn two once or twice also.

BlasterBoy#92

Ya, but turn 2 has you name written all over it, all the visors that were nailed up on the wall proves it!  ;D
sorry couldn't resist! 8)


Fast66071

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 03, 2008, 11:46:15 AM
Quote from: Fast66071 on December 01, 2008, 08:14:54 PM
I think there's a bunch of 'em that could hand him his azz. Travis, Bud, Cabana, Wayne, Jody, Raymond, Derek, Scott, Dave W, Dave B, Brady if we could keep him from crashing(I couldn't resist), the list goes on and on. We'll have my Raptor done soon, so he's welcome to come git some of it too. Better yet, lets line him up with Lisa Cabana, Lauren, and Paige and see what happens. Dem girls are straight fast as he!! too.

Ha Ha. We must have scared that punk off. He hasn't been in here talking smack lately.



Real funny d!ckhead. I recall seeing you bounce off the ground in turn two once or twice also.

it IS real funny. funny as heII! i mean c'mon bro the turn aint named after me. in your defense- i know all the visors hanging up on the wall aint yours............................












......but a lot of em are! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HillKiller

Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 02, 2008, 12:52:52 PM
Dave your not alone I am going with one also
Good to have some company! C'mon in, the water's fine!  ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com