Thunderbowl Speedway 12/6/08 TT & Flat Track- Last Race Of The Year

Started by Fast66071, November 30, 2008, 03:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

We will be having a TT and Flat Track race on Saturday, 12/6/08.
We will race TT during the day, and after a short break we will run Flat Track at night under the lights. We will run another new and different version of the TT track for this race. Don't ask me the TT layout because I won't tell ya. ;)

Gates Open @ 9am
TT Practice @ 10am
TT Racing @ Noon

and we will stick to the usual times for Flat Track....
Flat Track Practice @ 4pm
Flat Track Racing @ 6pm

The "Paddy Wagon" concession truck will be on site selling chow all day.

This will be the last race of the year, and the last non points racing before all the points series start in January. Come out and get those bikes dialed in and have some fun.

Call me with any questions
Rick Dugan
352-266-1961

Bamaquad

Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

HillKiller

Quote from: stgsali on November 30, 2008, 01:46:00 PM
Anyone heard from hillkiller lately?
I'm still here. Just super busy lately. The Banshee is almost done. Had probs with powder coat in the thread holes so had big headaches putting it back together. In the meantime I am gonna practice at a local track with another quad just for the seat time.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

stgsali

I don't want anyone thinking I'm being petty and materialistic, (if a racer can not be those things :D) did I miss anything about year end awards and/or riders roast? lol
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.


gadgetjeff


BlasterBoy#92

QuoteRick OK if the gadget sprints come up to play on the 6th?
I sure hope so, they lay down some good rubber!  ;D

Fast66071


jayman

Rick


Are you going to post results from the race for TT and Flat Track?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com