PICTURES 11/22/08

Started by stgsali, December 02, 2008, 09:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Ok guys, here are a few pictures from the Flat Track racing. I'm working my tail off trying to get the TT ones done. Hopefully tonight. We have over 1000 to sort through just from that day alone! lol
Richard.







Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

TRXASAURUS

cool pics

thanks for sharing
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Fast66071

Check out them sparks! I love seein that. I remember seein Kurt Brady at a race last year throwin mad sparks off his hot shoe and inside footpeg. freakin awesome.

YamahaBabe27

NICE pics where are the TT ones?
Paige

stgsali

Here you go, YamahaBabe27. Some of the UTES and your class. Trying to get more done tonight.

















Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Richard

Any pics of the young & old classes?  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Thanks Richard nice pics........I was chasing Pat all day!


I was having terrible times in turn 4 with traction........doesnt look like it though in the second picture


I think I finally figured it out, we will see this weekend
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com