new trucks

Started by kawasakimojaverider, November 30, 2008, 02:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawasakimojaverider


Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Does that black dodge have the 318 or 360 in it?
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

kawasakimojaverider


Chevy1500z71

why such big rims? i don't understand why people dont get that big rims makes your tires look smaller, i wouldn't have guessed that those were 40s. either way, truck looks pretty cool. nice rig.

jrpro130

nice dodge, wasn't that for sale on chuckstrucks? or is it yours for sale?
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

kawasakimojaverider

yeah i bought it from that guy

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

kawasakimojaverider


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com