Stock 52HP ATV!!!

Started by Ride1Rob, November 28, 2008, 04:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Think I'm gonna trade my YFZ in for one of these babies lol. 52hp stock!!!

http://www.rapidcycle.com/te450.html

http://www.hyosungmotorsusa.com/product/spec.asp?cat=ATV&model=TE450S
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TRX450R_Racer

That's probably at the crank not the rear wheels. Also it would probably be hard to get parts.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on November 28, 2008, 04:46:55 PM
That's probably at the crank not the rear wheels. Also it would probably be hard to get parts.

I don't care! My YFZ is gone and on to one of these babies for the races  :Fp
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Post up some better pictures when you get it. Also make sure you post up a review after you ride it.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

trx#9

Don't cry when that thing breaks in half. It would be a good idea to increase your life insurance policy. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

There actually a respectable company over seas, they are a smaller division of Suzuki. They were the main company that did a ton of motorcycle road racing research back in the 1980's. I wouldn't buy one, no availability of parts.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

novadave

Just go get you a new yfz450R Rob.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

450rutmaker

get a Renegade its got 62.5 stock and usually takes it to anything it lines up with
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on November 28, 2008, 06:35:09 PM
There actually a respectable company over seas, they are a smaller division of Suzuki. They were the main company that did a ton of motorcycle road racing research back in the 1980's. I wouldn't buy one, no availability of parts.

Hyosung is not a division of Suzuki. They do, however, work with Suzuki and actually manufacture some of Suzuki's parts. Parts availability is fine for factory parts, the aftermarket companie don't support the Hyosung line much though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

B. Graves

just sell the yamaha and get a 09 CRF450. now thats fast.

Ride1Rob

WOW! I was being sarcastic (sp) when I made this thread fellas lol. There's no way I'd trade my YFZ in on a Hyasong (or however the hell you spell it.) One would think if I were going to trade my 04 in it would be on the new and improved YFZ450R and I'm not even doing that!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

tony pitts

I don't know you but what I have seen on here you allways seemed level headed. for a minute i thought you fell on your head or something like that.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: tony pitts on November 30, 2008, 11:08:47 PM
I don't know you but what I have seen on here you allways seemed level headed. for a minute i thought you fell on your head or something like that.

Very good observation! Like me you sit back and observe. I thought a couple of others would have caught on to this as well. Actually, NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would consider doing such a thing.  Can't believe no one caught on to that. Especially with the lol in the first post.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RAD 450r

I caught it from the first post but just waited, was quite surprised how many people didnt catch or just went along with it ;)
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

I honest to god thought everyone knew you were f'n around, and were just f'n back with you. lol

S.I.C. POWERSPORTS

WE RACE A HYOSUNG TE 450. TT AND FLAT TRACK. WE HAVE DONE VERY WELL THIS YEAR WITH IT. IT WAS OUR FIRTS YEAR  RACING IT AND WE BROUGHT HOME 5 TROPHIES 2 FIRST, 1SECOND AND 2 3RD. WE ONLY REACED 11 OR 12 RACES THE REST WE DID HAVE SOM MINOR BRAKE DOWNS BUT THE MOTOR IS COMPLETELY STOCK OTHER THAN A YFZ450 CARB. WE HAD MADE SOME EXHAUST FOR IT WHEN THERE WERE ONLY 4 RACES LEFT. WE RACED WITH STOCK EXHAUST FOR MOST OF THE SEASON. WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT APART AND MAKE SWING ARM AND LIGHTER SUB FRAME AND GET SOME OTHER PARTS MADE FOR IT. WE HAVE SOME PICS AND MORE INFO  AT SPONSOR HOUSE.COM  TYPE IN JARED HULLIUNG #117. HE IS THE GUY THAT RACES FOR US.ALSO WE HAVE A COMPARISON ON YOU TUBE. TYPE IN HYOSUNG TE450 AND YOU SEE IT IS POSTED BY SICPOWERSPORTS. IF ANY BODY HAS ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL US OR CALL 618-475-2108. ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE STOCK HORSE POWER IS,BUT I DRAG RACED A HONDA 450R WITH A PIPE JET KIT. AIR FILTER AND THE RIDER WAS ABOUT 100 POUNDS LIGHTER THAN ME. 1ST RACE HE BEAT ME BY A WHEEL,2ND RACE I BEAT HIM BY 1 1/2 ATV LENGHT, AND THAT WAS BONE STOCK.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com