TT & Flat Track Race at Thunderbowl Speedway- 11/22/08

Started by Fast66071, November 09, 2008, 09:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Quote from: supervcycle on November 18, 2008, 10:19:01 PM
chuck and nate of team wach iss should be there! screamin old hondas lol !!

what the hell is "wach iss"?
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

13 hours and counting  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fast66071

Alright, the TT & Flat Tracks are ready. Bring it on. 8)

jayman

Rick, give us some insight...........whats the TT design look like this time
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fast66071

It is red, has left and right turns, and has been watered for 5 days. That's all you get.  ;)


jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

supervcycle

ward

the term "wach iss" is the last thing a redneck says befor he f__ks up!                                                    the yankee pronounceation is "watch this"
hope this helps! lol
nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Thought maybe it was swiss spelling for "watches" and the fact that the flying Honda's are intricately built like fine swiss watches

redneck theory works too
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

koh0001

Had a blast yesterday!! some good racing a good people to talk smack with ;)  Hope to see a good quad turn out on 12/6 !! still have some bugs to work out on the R, But will see ya there.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

jayman

Yes it was a fun time time!!!!! Now if I can just figure out how I got 2 flats and keep from pulling my kill switch 2 times  :'(

I will be ready for 12/6 as well!  Nice racing with you and Pat.




Nice battle with the UTV class, they almost had more in their class than all of the atv's combined  ???
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fast66071

Some good racing yesterday. The Rhino's are crazy. I can honestly say I never thought I would see 6 UTV's on the starting line and 3 Rhinos racing side by side with the music blasting, racing into turn 1! I raced the first heat in the track Rhino, but if I tear that thing up, I'd be walking for the rest of the night which I definately don't want to do. ha ha

The TT was good. The course we had laid out seemed to work out pretty good.

The flat track racing was great. There was a big motorcyle turnout and I saw some great racing out of those guys. The race between Rob on the BSA and Ayscue (sorry if spelled wrong) on the Bultaco was freakin awesome. I hope someone got some pictures of that race.

Thanks to everybody who came out and had fun

The race results will be up in a little while

-Rick Dugan



 

jayman

A few pics of my very close call to the emergency room.  Pat was leading and said he went into turn one hot so he checked up, while he did that I was like 2 quad lengths away and then UH OHHHH





Fortunately no one was hurt although I did split his rear wheel and bent his number plate tabs
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

WJDTRI

Quote from: Fast66071 on November 23, 2008, 05:29:42 PM
Some good racing yesterday. The Rhino's are crazy. I can honestly say I never thought I would see 6 UTV's on the starting line and 3 Rhinos racing side by side with the music blasting, racing into turn 1! I raced the first heat in the track Rhino, but if I tear that thing up, I'd be walking for the rest of the night which I definately don't want to do. ha ha

The TT was good. The course we had laid out seemed to work out pretty good.

The flat track racing was great. There was a big motorcyle turnout and I saw some great racing out of those guys. The race between Rob on the BSA and Ayscue (sorry if spelled wrong) on the Bultaco was freakin awesome. I hope someone got some pictures of that race.

Thanks to everybody who came out and had fun

The race results will be up in a little while





-Rick Dugan



 






Hey Rick
    Thanks to all for a great night of racing!!!! Was having a blast until I visited the grass area in turn 3

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Fast66071

I saw you taking the scenic route. The grass needed trimming down there anyway. ;)

Gulley421

Myself, my son and my nefew all had a great time racing Saturday night. Looking forward to the next race. Thanks Rick, Brady and everyone else who helped put the race on.
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

stgsali

Ward, Are you sure you didn't go down the trail I blazed down there?
I was picking the grass out of the crevices on my bike this morning! lol
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

No.....I am not a hunter.......didn t go as deep into the woods as you did.

Wish I had tried to race smarter instead of faster. Lost my mind trying to keep up with fast guys. But was having a blast throwing it into 3.......almost felt like a dirt tracker

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

cjcracing

I wanted to say thanks to the vintage group for not running me over and letting me get some track time in with them!! I had an absolute blast!!!!!
Thanks Brady, Rick and Thunderbowl crew for getting the track ready and maintaining it!! We all had a blast! We were glad to see all the kids out there!!
Thanks again!
Tonya, Jeff, Merritt
CJC Racing
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

supervcycle

 thanks for not running me over when i high sided in turn 2! that corner is tryin to kill me im sure! i hurt the ol girl on that one. got her torn down and fixin her back to racin trim. giving chucks a tune up and hopfully we'll be back on the 6th.

nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Fast66071

Turn 2?..... You mean "Brady's Corner"? Every time he crashes, it's in that corner. There's a nice collection of visors from him and others screwed to the wall down there. Heck, even I had a little get off in that turn.

stgsali

Well, I don' think I was the only one that may of had you in the crosshairs! A little unnerving coming out of that turn pointing right at you. You'll have to learn not to highside that turn! lol
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

supervcycle

yep thats the second time it's threw me over the handlebars in that corner. i think the grandstands and flag tower need to be moved back to the pit road and move the front straight  over so the corners are sweepers and not paperclips! would be a lot faster and the corners would be fun too. just my two cents?!

nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

KnK Motorsports

Quote from: Fast66071 on November 25, 2008, 10:43:00 AM
Turn 2?..... You mean "Brady's Corner"? Every time he crashes, it's in that corner. There's a nice collection of visors from him and others screwed to the wall down there. Heck, even I had a little get off in that turn.

I have even contributed 2 visors to turn #2.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

Fast66071

Quote from: KnK Motorsports on November 25, 2008, 06:58:08 PM
Quote from: Fast66071 on November 25, 2008, 10:43:00 AM
Turn 2?..... You mean "Brady's Corner"? Every time he crashes, it's in that corner. There's a nice collection of visors from him and others screwed to the wall down there. Heck, even I had a little get off in that turn.

I have even contributed 2 visors to turn #2.

ha ha Wayne. You are the "others" I was talking about!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com