Dreth can take my title for a day or two.....

Started by Ida_Mann, April 30, 2005, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

he is Da MAN.

I love this little yeyow quad, and I'm sure as soon as I let my daughter ride it, she will too.

I already got the buttons on the remote figured out, and I got the throttle screw turned down, now I gotta get the brakes fixed and it's all good.

thanks again man.

Youd@ M@nn
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth

you still DA MAN! now get off that thing and let her ride it ;)

Qdawg76

Hey Ida you need to bring her out to scrub next weekend, There will be plenty of us out there ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com