Our thoughts and prayers for the Rastrelli family

Started by RTN, November 19, 2008, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTN

I'm sure this is not new news to many for as we all know news travels fast in our racing community.

I felt horrible a few days ago when T.C. told me that Jeffrey had broken his leg.  I always hate to hear it when a rider is hurt....young or old.

I spoke with Melissa @ ATP and asked her to pass the word to them that our family is thinking of them and praying for a quick and full recovery.  Just as she said it's not if these things will happen but when. 

Now we have been shorted 2 excellent riders and just all around good kids with Jeffrey and Neal McGrath.  It's just not the same without them out there.

Our family looks forward to the day that they are healed up and back out on the track.

Get well boys.

the Nales family 


quadsonly4

Heal up quick Jeff.  You and Matt can heal up together. :-*  He is going under the knife to fix his knee he damaged at PA.   

yfzracer88

Neal, Jeffrey & Matt,

We hope that all three of you are feeling better really soon.

We will be thinking of you..

The Williams family

TBR

Good luck and fast healing to all three fine young men.

TBR

trx#9

I'll be going in under the knife myself in December for my knee too. >:(

Damn that sucks to here about jeff, he'll be the one to watch the next couple of years. I wish him luck in his recovery. :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Kawidad

Our prayers for a fast recovery for Jeffrey,Matt and cannot wait for Neil to get back on the back as soon as he can as well,
Good Luck to all and if you guys need anything we are here to help...............



Toby,Jake and Renay

hondaquad19


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com