Rev limiter ????

Started by Muddbuggy, April 28, 2005, 11:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

I have a 05 Z400 and I just put the yoshi complete exhaust on my Z and Wow what a difference, my only complaint is now it revs out too quick....I mean I hit the limiter in every gear now ???   Should I buy a rev box to increase my rpm's and what brand do you guys recommend?
Thanks for the help

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

TRX450R_Racer

Try going up one tooth on the front sprocket. You might like the way in pulls with it. Plus it is cheaper than a CDI and if you don't like it, it's a cheap experiment.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Yamaha72

good point going up one tooth on the front sprocket is a good way to improve that issue 15$ sprocket compared to 250$ revbox
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

ck out this site http://z400central.com/ for all kinds of info
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

TOY_DOCTOR

the rev box is a definite improvement and its only like $100.00, i have them on both of mine and you can notice the difference thru the gears, if you need one PM me, I can get the "pro comp rev limiters..KEN
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

xtreem

You may be able to pick up a used DRZ400E CDI. The rev limiter on those is 10,500. They are compatable. Don't get the DRZ400S version. They kick in at 10,000. I see them on ebay once in a while.
250R's still rule!