Ideal Automotive Truck, Motorcycle, and ATV Show

Started by JOE3504x4, October 29, 2008, 03:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE3504x4

Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

crom A zone

it was fun joe you gotta do it agian  i tried to get jrpro to bring his bike but he said no
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JOE3504x4

Yea I got another one in the works already but its not gonna be for a while, however im hosting a Truck show at the Roundup in Davie some time next month! Ill Post the date when I know for sure, usually we do it on a Friday night.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

TRX450R_Racer

Joe, we might know each other. Where do you buy your parts? I work for Bennett Auto Supply. Years ago I used to work in Broward.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

JOE3504x4

I do buy from bennett but i always just have the parts delivered to the shop.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: JOE3504x4 on November 17, 2008, 09:03:39 PM
I do buy from bennett but i always just have the parts delivered to the shop.

I kind of figured that. Which store do you buy from?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

crom A zone

joe your   atv was there too  i was not tho only one   lol      the round up one gonna let atvs also?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JOE3504x4

Honestly i don't know witch store i buy from. I know its not to far from the shop though. And Matt I dont Know if they allow Atvs there but I will talk To Chris, the owner, and find out, I dont think there would be a problem. If we get enough ATVs out there it could be kinda cool!
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

crom A zone

yea   i will bring both of mine if thats the case   and ricky can bring his  amd my freind kev   and than yours   thats pretty big group   just let me no when its gonna be and if u got the ok
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com