Great driving, ken block wrx

Started by YELLOW RR, November 14, 2008, 12:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

The hyrbid kid

that is by far the best driving i have ever seen.
Ken block can drive like nothing i have ever seen.
Simply amazing.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

klutchbuster400


Yamaha72

#4
Haha, I posted this video in the video section about two weeks ago..... I guess no one goes over there, sick driver though.

Edit: I got really confused cause when I went to go check to see if it was still on the first page it wasn't and realized I posted this video over on the raptorforum....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

gearhead400

that is some sick driving and ken block is an amazing driver. but lets not forget colin mcrae! He was god like behind the wheel.

I thought the complete 180 at the cone was really impressive and the segway donuts where hilarious.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com