Congrats to Jeffrey Rastrelli being nominated.......

Started by RTR_380/450R, November 10, 2008, 06:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Congrats Jeffrey!!
Nominated for ATVA youth rider of the year. 
Good Job and Good Luck!!

Your still a punk!! ;D

jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on November 10, 2008, 06:05:11 PM
Congrats Jeffrey!!
Nominated for ATVA youth rider of the year. 
Good Job and Good Luck!!

Your still a punk!! ;D

jt


X2
A fast punk. >:(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

I can literally say, that he has never beat me not one time!!!
Of course I would have to race him, but that is not going to happen!!
I only race people I have a chance to beat.... LIke you!!!! :D :D :D

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com