What a dumb@$$

Started by MudMan, November 12, 2008, 08:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

IXIswamperIXI

One day a teacher had a taste test with her students.
She picked a little boy to do the first test. She blindfolded him, put a
Hershey kiss in his mouth and asked, 'Do you know what it is?' '

No, I don't,' said the little boy.
'Okay, I'll give you a clue. It's the thing your daddy wants from
your Mom before he goes to work.'  Suddenly, a little girl at
the back of the room yelled, 'Spit it out! It's a piece of a$$!'

I don't know why I just thought of this joke LOL

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

Goes to show you that you don't need to be too bright to get a job like that.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com