AUBURNDALES NEXT RACE 11/1

Started by AUBURNDALE TRACK, October 16, 2008, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUBURNDALE TRACK

AUBURNDALE WILL HOLD THEIR NEXT RACE NOVEMBER 1ST........ALSO WE WILL HOLD A OPEN PRACTICE OCT 18 FROM 9AM TILL 12.30PM
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME

RICH PARSONS
863-662-8259

AUBURNDALE TRACK

I JUST NOTICED THAT THERE IS A RACE IN BAKER FL.....IF THIS DATE IS GOING TO CAUSE ANY CONFLICT PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS
RICH PARSONS
863-662-8259

supervcycle

 ???  i can't go to baker but will go to auburndale if money permits on the 1st.
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

supervcycle

 ;) should be brining two bikes--who else in going?

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

BT243


AUBURNDALE TRACK

gates open at 8.00am....practice from 9.00am till 11.00 am..racing at 11.30

see ya at the track

RICH PARSONS
863-662-8259

AUBURNDALE TRACK

havent had a whole lot of responce...........anyone coming??????? or should i change the date??????

thanks
RICH PARSONS
863-662-8259

Honda85

 I know the 85c,and 54,and maybe 66 motorcycles will be there if there are races.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

cjcracing

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

stgsali

I am trying to call in a couple of markers for favors done in the past. If I can do this I will be there and have Eric taking some pictures. What kind of access to the track can he have to take some good shots?
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

AUBURNDALE TRACK

any place he wants....just get with me at the track..

thanks

rich parsons

stgsali

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get it together.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

cjcracing

Many thanks to Rich and crew for opening up the track - Merritt had a blast and I look forward to racing there!!!!
Thanks Again
Tonya, Jeff and Merritt
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

BT243

The turn out was slim....The track was GREAT :D, we had some pretty good quad racin. They have some good things planned for the future including evening races. Thanks All at Auburndale Track!!!
                                                                                    Bob