Darkness earlier sucks!

Started by Mudneck, November 03, 2008, 12:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

If I had it my way I would rather have it darker later.Especially since the weather is nice and afternoon projects would be easier to work on in the cool weather without lights.

What do you think?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

KD 428

Easier to wake up in the morning when its darker earlier I think.
HONDA CRF450R

AintSkeered

I agree. Yesterday, I got to my camp @ 11:00 and the temp didn't get above 71 all day. Started working on it and never worked up any sweat. Then, the next thing I know it's getting cool and dark around 5:30. I should've gotten there by 7am.  
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Mudneck

Granted I think it was used for farmers back in the day so they could get up earlier & get more work done. But theses days I see NO use for it. I think AZ & maybe another state dont do it.Think about the street light bill alone for the whole state for that extra time.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

every fall when the time changes I can count on the traffic on 95 doubling and it taking twice as long to get home. it'll continue to get worse till after christmas.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on November 03, 2008, 01:04:13 AM
Granted I think it was used for farmers back in the day so they could get up earlier & get more work done. But theses days I see NO use for it. I think AZ & maybe another state dont do it.Think about the street light bill alone for the whole state for that extra time.

Indianapolis doesn't change
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.