Dolphins

Started by rider, November 02, 2008, 08:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rider

GOOO DOLPHINS!!! another win tonight ;D
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

CABLEGUY1

#2
Patriots,Bills,Chargers,and Broncos. Who would have thought we would have beat those teams at the beginning of the year? We should have beat the Jets and Houston.That would have been sweet sitting at 6 and 2 right now. I'm still happy to be at 500. They're playing with confidence . The third down conversion percentage is a little troubling,but at least they're competing. Here are a couple pictures from the Miami Buffalo game last week. The first picture is me wearing a helmet. The second one is of my brother and my cousin"the Buffalo fan" standing in front of my RV. The third one is Ricky Williams dragging two defenders into the endzone for the score. GO FINS!!!!!!!!

686RAPTOR

ITS A BEAUTIFULL THING. I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH 4-5 WINS AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON. NOW IM GETTING GREEDY AND WANT TO FIGHT FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CABLEGUY1

Ricky scored out of the Wildcat package.If you look close you can see him dragging two defenders into the endzone with Peddington signaling touchdown in the back ground. I know,my camera sucks.

CABLEGUY1

Nice score board  ;D

CABLEGUY1

If you look really really really close you can see Obama with his hand over his heart.

CABLEGUY1

 Oh I forgot,he doesn't do that. :o

klutchbuster400

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on November 02, 2008, 09:36:11 PM
Oh I forgot,he doesn't do that. :o
When I read the text before the picture, I said" No way!!!" I should have known better lol.


Its great the Dolphins are coming together. I enjoy watching the games again!

big-daddy

Another great win...... Go Fins!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

CABLEGUY1

#11
Man,Ricky was on today. The TD to Ginn was sweet too. The game was to close at the end but if you take away that garbage touchdown Seattle got off the pick,Miami played a pretty good game. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

686RAPTOR

it was an ugly win but no one said it had to be pretty. GO FINS

mudnuri

THANKS for those pictures!! I see you have a fine taste in hats!  8)
I missed this game as I was cutting trail for our Jan 10th- SSQSA XC race
My friend has season tickets and asked if I wanted to go, but I knew how much work I have to do.
Should be interesting next week against the Raiders.
GO FINS!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

rider

 ;D ;Danother win over the raiders today
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

CABLEGUY1

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! Well Miami matched them score for score up until half way through the fourth quarter when they self destructed. At least we split with them. The worst part is that Camarillo is out for the rest of the year with a knee injury. Hopefully they take it out on St Louis next weekend. Oh well,here are a few pics anyways.

CABLEGUY1

Here is a classic. Bald guy with the Dolphin emblem painted on his bald spot.

CABLEGUY1

 ;D

CABLEGUY1

 ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com