How 'Bout Those Rays?!?!

Started by digginfool, July 02, 2008, 02:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

HOOO-YAH!!  Way to go Rays!!  Thanks for the nail-biting 8th, though.   :o  Now the big question is can they man-handle Philly the way the did the Bo-Sox?  Oh yeah, and do it without all the drama!   :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

shogun323

Quote from: digginfool on October 20, 2008, 12:24:11 PM
HOOO-YAH!!  Way to go Rays!!  Thanks for the nail-biting 8th, though. 

You arent kiddin. Price is our hero!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Da_Mtg_Man

Last nights game was freaking intense but well worth the bleeding fingers nails this morning. How freaking cool is that? The Rays are going to the World Series.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

FoxHondaRider

The last inning all the cheering and cow bells and saying 2 more outs for the rays going to the world series, 1 more out...  I was so nervous and anxious as soon as they won i jumped out of bed and started cheering.  It was a good night both my teams won the Bucs and the Rays.  Now if only the Lightning could win some games
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

It was such a great game. Garza pitched excellent as well as the bullpen. Aint it great to rub it into the Red Sox fans, who i find to be the most annoying and cocky baseball fans of them all. Pretty funny how a team with a 144 mil salary (Sox) loses to a team with a 44 mil salary (Rays). 
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

trx#9

The Ray's better not party to much or there going to lose there first game against Philly like they did against the Sox's. Alcohol canl effect your coordination for 3 to 5  day's after drinking.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

FoxHondaRider

dang so thats why i hit a few trees with my quad 2 days after new years.  j/k but 3-5 days?!?! thats crazy didnt think it was that long
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

MedicMudder

I don't kike baseball ether but CONGRATS RAYS !!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Muddbuggy

anybody here going to the first or second games at Tropicana?
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Those seats have been sold out since late September.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

mrbones

Go Rays! I don't know much about the Phillies but after beating the tough Red Sox, I think we are going to do it and win it all. 
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

I know this is WAY early but it would be cool to see the Rays go all the way and the Bucs win the superbowl in Tampa
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Muddbuggy

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on October 22, 2008, 01:08:56 AM
Those seats have been sold out since late September.
I just bought my tickets on monday and got sec.129 5 rows up from third base.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Muddbuggy on October 22, 2008, 07:32:31 PM
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on October 22, 2008, 01:08:56 AM
Those seats have been sold out since late September.
I just bought my tickets on monday and got sec.129 5 rows up from third base.

I'm guessing what $750 each?
I'm probably going tomorrow night, Just waiting to hear from a friend at work that has an extra ticket.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

How does someone have an "extra" ticket to the World Series? Maybe you'll get lucky and it will have your name on it!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Muddbuggy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 22, 2008, 11:07:56 PM
Quote from: Muddbuggy on October 22, 2008, 07:32:31 PM
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on October 22, 2008, 01:08:56 AM
Those seats have been sold out since late September.
I just bought my tickets on monday and got sec.129 5 rows up from third base.

I'm guessing what $750 each?
I'm probably going tomorrow night, Just waiting to hear from a friend at work that has an extra ticket.
nope $380 a ticket times four.  Im sure there worth $750 now but my kids would just be devastated if I sold the tickets.
what gets me is I got the tickets in hand today and face value printed on the ticket is $225 >:( but b/c its the world series the tickets have been jacked up.   But its all about my kids and memories ;D
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

trx#9

#41
I think the coaches look so cute in there little pajamas just like the players even with numbers on them. Is there any other sports that the coach dresses like there a prayer. :L
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: YELLOW RR on October 23, 2008, 12:45:21 AM
GO PHILLIES !!!!!!!!!! ;)

are you the a** that called up 98 rock and said that?  glad they hung up on you.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

YELLOW RR

Thats one for us!
I am born and raised philly. Gotta represent.
2007 LTR450

asmart82

We won't mind if you go back to Philly  :w

trx#9

Quote from: trx#9 on October 21, 2008, 02:00:15 AM
The Ray's better not party to much or there going to lose there first game against Philly like they did against the Sox's. Alcohol canl effect your coordination for 3 to 5  day's after drinking.
Told ya.... ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mrbones

Upton must have drank the most. 0-4, hit into two double plays! Argh!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

Quote from: mrbones on October 23, 2008, 02:59:12 PM
Upton must have drank the most. 0-4, hit into two double plays! Argh!
They will probably kick but tonight, 9 to 1 my prediction.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

YELLOW RR

Quote from: asmart82 on October 23, 2008, 11:19:33 AM
We won't mind if you go back to Philly  :w
:'(
Don't be mad, mabey the Rays will win next year.
2007 LTR450