Equipment Accidents

Started by IXIswamperIXI, October 06, 2008, 02:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

well at least I thought they were neat LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

MadMudder

LOL dude these are hilarious.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

IXIswamperIXI

some of those are crazy trying to figure out how it happened
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

I wonder how many people were hurt.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

montecarlo31

being in the equipment business I can tell you I counted at least 3 that I know of that were fatalities.  Nothing funny about them.  sorry but I don't see the humor.

JackL

Quote from: montecarlo31 on March 01, 2009, 11:06:17 AM
being in the equipment business I can tell you I counted at least 3 that I know of that were fatalities.  Nothing funny about them.  sorry but I don't see the humor.


Have to agree with you. I watched a dozer roll down the side of a hill up the street from my house and pin the operator underwater. He didn't make it.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com