Thunderbowl Speedway- Schedule for the remainder of 2008

Started by fastrnrik, September 22, 2008, 03:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Here is the schedule for Thunderbowl Speedway for the remainder of 2008.

OCTOBER
Saturday, 4th - TT Racing
Saturday, 11th - Karts
Saturday, 18th - Mud Racing
Saturday, 25th - Flat Track Racing


NOVEMBER
Saturday, 1st - TBA
Saturday, 8th - TT Racing
Saturday, 15th - Mud Racing
Saturday, 22nd - Flat Track Racing
Saturday, 29th - Karts

DECEMBER
Saturday, 6th - TT & Flat Track double header
Saturday, 13th - Karts
Saturday, 20th - Closed
Saturday, 27th - Closed
            
Micro, Mini, and Gadget Sprint Cars & Shifter Karts are welcome to race on Flat Track and TT days.   

WJDTRI

Richard
    Can you have a flyer ready for the Nov 22 flat track race & Dec 6th double header in time for the openwheelmania races. I will print a bunch of copies and pass them out at the OWM races. Hopefully draw some racers from outside our core area.

Thanks for your help

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

I'll get one done for the both of them. I'll have them by midweek. What I will do is make up three of them. TT, FT and the doubleheader.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Just curious as to the times for the TT race on November 8th...


Will it be early like last time or mid day?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik


stgsali

Well, Here is what I have done so far. When I get the other info i will update it.
Tell me if you think there is something it may need.
Richard
This one has the times. Sorry
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

YamahaBabe27

Paige

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com