number backgrounds

Started by Fox17, September 03, 2008, 01:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

where do all of you that race get your plate backgrounds for quads? and do you get them and numbers seperate or do they come printed?

Jacob Fort

i think its bmroffroad.com that has some cool ones, but i get mine at bms and simple numbers and letters, not worth it to me since they end up getting shredded in the first couple rounds not to mention if you roll it.

svtbolt04

I dont know how the dude above rides, but I bought quality ones from a company that I cant find their website for them anymore. It was worth the $150 for my three plates with my number and name on the front.

I have RidePG on my KTM and I love them. These might be a bit more than you want to pay, but here is the link to the Honda backgrounds: http://www.powersportgrafx.com/store/index.php?page=detail.367
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

KD 428

Attack GRaphics are cheap and good quality. There from RockyMountain
HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf


Kelli415

brm offroad is amazing
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

miker


miker


Kelli415

Quote from: miker on October 13, 2008, 07:05:58 PM
What's this FF+J racing????????

Fred Frank and Joe Racing.
They're three guys on Honda 450r's that are
maybe the most helpful, friendly, & knowledgable people you'll ever meet.
They're from Lox but they even help me& my friends' out near Miami.
They're incredible =]
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: miker on October 13, 2008, 07:05:58 PM
What's this FF+J racing????????

That would be me Frank, (Turboderf) Fred and (FsterThanMyDad92) Joe. FsterThanMyDad92 is Turboderfs son. We started racing together in 2002.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450