Fasst Flexx bars

Started by TRX450R_Racer, October 13, 2008, 04:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I raced this weekend for the first time since I put them on. I didn't notice any difference in the ride. I did notice that I never got any arm pump, which I usually do. Especially for me being so out of riding shape and only riding 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months. Plus just coming off of a separated shoulder. I think they are worth the $320 price tag.  :o  ;D
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2008, 04:56:54 PM
I raced this weekend for the first time since I put them on. I didn't notice any difference in the ride. I did notice that I never got any arm pump, which I usually do. Especially for me being so out of riding shape and only riding 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months. Plus just coming off of a separated shoulder. I think they are worth the $320 price tag.  :o  ;D
Priceless

SlowJoeRacing

 I think they are worth the $320 price tag. thats the problem no $$$$ for me
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on October 13, 2008, 05:47:57 PM
I think they are worth the $320 price tag. thats the problem no $$$$ for me

Get a job and stop blowing up the lawn mower.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

miker


Clay

Hey guys, I'm a Fasst Flexx bar dealer here in Orlando...the only one.  Contact me for the cheapest deal you will ever find on them.  I ship worldwide!  -Clay

Insane Bike Deals LLC
4765 S. Goldenrod Rd. Suite 1
Orlando, FL 32822
407-207-6550