My newest toy.

Started by Fox17, October 11, 2008, 11:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

1999 R-1. Its so dang awesome. I missed my CBR so much but now I can ride again! It needs a bath and a front tire but other than that its perfect. Theres one decent scratch on it but not too bad. Its just like a drop in the garage or something. I guess Ill be joining the new street bike website now.  ;D

Fox17

 8)

Fox17

 ;D

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

qt314nfla

nice toy ya got there homeschool.  i got an R6 all chromed and aftermarketed a few months ago.  hope you have as much fun as i've been having.  so nice to be able to ride daily.  good luck, be safe!

TRX450R_Racer

#5
The red and white looks awesome!! I like it!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

thanks guys. you all be safe too. i sure will try.

TRX450R_Racer

Maybe powder coat the wheels blue. I love red, white and blue. You can tell by my quad.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.