The right to bear arms.

Started by CABLEGUY1, October 09, 2008, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

VOTE NO FOR OBAMA!!!!!!!!

FoxHondaRider

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

rider

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

trx#9

#3
Wow, all she missing now is a pecker. :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MedicMudder

Holy gunsmoke Batman!!! I want her even more!!!! :-* :-* :-*
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

CABLEGUY1

I haven't seen a bad picture of her yet.

trx#9

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on October 09, 2008, 10:07:52 PM
I haven't seen a bad picture of her yet.
She does wear about 5 lbs. of make up though!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

CABLEGUY1

She's definately no super model,but for a potential VP she's not bad. Compare her to Janet Rino and you'll get my point.lol.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

cheropride

Heck, 44, what she have 5 kids, I could only wish.....  And oh yea, Janet was hot, not... LOL
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com