Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Committee Meeting

Started by zman03, October 11, 2008, 03:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

There will be a meeting on Tuesday October 14 2008 from 1pm-5pm at Cooperative Extension office, 1702 HWY. 17 South,Bartow,Florida        I need directions from Naples,Florida can anyone help me?        Anyone live in Bartow,Florida that knows where this place is?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Is anyone going and if so can you give me some specific directions from Naples
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

#2
Its no wonder why we have so few places to ride!   there does not seem to be many people willing to get involved to do anything other than complain or protest.    The ones who are a part of the process I commend you, for those of you that are not you only have the person in the mirror to blame!   Its sad and pridictable what the outcome of such little interest will produce LESS PLACES TO RIDE!!!.    For the Miami meeting in January I hope to get  lots of people to attend.    I will not quit to preserve my right to ride!!!!!         
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Gato

#3
let me know how it goes I will see you at the miami Meeting http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-nkxD
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Davidld98

Go north on 75 to Port Charlott .Then take 17 north strait to Bartow bout a mile past the sign on right.Small rodeo arena right before it.
08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go