Thunderbowl TT & Flat Track - 10/4/08- RACE RESULTS ADDED

Started by Fast66071, September 24, 2008, 01:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

You guys suck. Laugh it up. (I think that dork on the YFZ crashed me out on purpose because he's a hater.)

Hell yeah them tires was smokin'! I was tryin' my damnest to ride it out. But... my right front tire was low. I felt it when I was racing, and when it went around, I felt the tire roll over on the rim and the rim hook the ground and I knew I was done. I thought for sure that thing was chasing me down and going to smash me. Oh well, that's racin'

Thanks to everyone who helped peel my azz up off the ground.


stgsali

RD, We'll try to get the next mishap! Whether it is Brady or the yahoo on the YFZ.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik

Race Results for 10/4/08

TT

UTV
1- Jake Craft
2- Sandra Stopowenko
3- Randy Edwards

YOUTH
1- Austin Akers
2- Scotty Akers
3- Joey Green

PEE WEE MOTORCYCLE
1- Merritt Webb
2- Bobby Doughman
3- Shane Schippers

PEE WEE QUAD
1- Merritt Webb
2- Bobby Doughman
3- Shane Schippers

LADIES QUAD
1- Shannon Toney

OPEN QUAD (ran with Vet class)
1- Travis Edwards

VET +30 QUAD
1- Wayne Palmer
2- Jody Hopkins
3- Geno Stopowenko

VET +40 QUAD
1- Pat Spahn
2- Tim McQuaig


FLAT TRACK

PEE WEE QUAD
1- Merritt Webb
2- Alisha Cabana
3- Shane Schipper

PEE WEE MOTORCYCLE
1- Zachary Barber
2- Merritt Webb
3- Bobby Doughman

LADIES MOTORCYCLE
1- Tanya McWethy
2- Candi Cahill

VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE
1- Ward Jones
2- Donnie Huffman
3- Richard Czarniak

SENIOR MOTORCYCLE
1- Gary McNary
2- Pat Golley
3- Mike Springer

EXPERT MOTORCYCLE
1- Shawn McNary
2- Greg Boyle
3- Kurt Brady

AMATEUR MOTORCYCLE (ran with Expert class)
1- James Barber   

VET +30 QUAD
1- Raymond Francis
2- Shawn McNary
3- Dale Wright

VET +40 QUAD
1- Pat Spahn
2- Bob Toney

INTERMEDIATE QUAD (ran with Open class)
1-Jon Cabana
2- Tony Skelley

OPEN QUAD
1- Travis Edwards
2- Wayne Palmer
3- Jody Hopkins

LADIES QUAD
1- Meghan Edwards
2- Shannon Toney

There were $50 holeshot awards in 4 Flat Track classes. These are the holeshot winners.
Expert Motorcycle- Shawn McNary
Vintage Motorcycle- Ron Cahill
Vet Quad- Raymond Francis
Open Quad- Travis Edwards



yfz122

I managed to get a 3rd place finish in FT. That's a surprise to me.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

1fastltr450

Now that I am learning to deal with the new baby thing I hope to be out real soon. Also I might have to tune the bike up a little.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 09, 2008, 12:23:47 AM
Now that I am learning to deal with the new baby thing I hope to be out real soon. Also I might have to tune the bike up a little.

Welcome back Gary  :P
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on October 09, 2008, 12:23:06 AM
So have you figured out the Flat Track Champs yet?

No, Dave will have the final points standings available soon.

1fastltr450

Thanks last night was the 1st night back on the computer in about 4 weeks.   Alright ladies Daddy will be back real soon.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Looks like I am out for the next race.  I have to fix the wifes roll cage  ??? and now my valves seem to be shot in my ltr.  So maybe I will show up with something different in December  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

2 wheeled flat tracker

Hey B.W. you may want to recalculate those results from the Vet quad class, I don't think I was 3rd unless you ran the Sr's with the Vet's and we only had 4 Vets?? Remember I was in the back of the pack watching you perform gymnastic stunts coming out of turn 2.

S.M.

fastrnrik

Quote from: 2 wheeled flat tracker on October 09, 2008, 01:04:37 AM
Hey B.W. you may want to recalculate those results from the Vet quad class, I don't think I was 3rd unless you ran the Sr's with the Vet's and we only had 4 Vets?? Remember I was in the back of the pack watching you perform gymnastic stunts coming out of turn 2.

S.M.

I will double check. Remember there were two classes running together, but being scored seperately.