Flat Track Pictures 10/04/08

Started by stgsali, October 06, 2008, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

This is where I will add some more. I'll have a bunch up tomorrow. Had an emergency with my grandmother earlier today (pump quit pumping water and me being the all around handyman!)
I will get a couple up in a few.
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Here are some of practice.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

More bikes.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

I had to put one of me in there! lol #119
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Quads
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

I will have more up tomorrow. Anyone interested in any pm me or email me: stgsali@bellsouth.net
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com